Reviews for Hermione's Heart
whatweareafreaidof chapter 2 . 12/9/2014
well one you bash ron, saying he cant get anyone, but more was that you made it seem like she was force to be with him. why I disagree with you and the book clear show how close they are, they did not fight only a few in 7 year, and most of them where hermoine fault.

I would have rather it be she love ron, not in love with him, but she took the close enough to be happy. it is a interesting story,
Lady Elizabeth of New York chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
I don't agree with you. But I have to say this is very well written. By the way who do you think Hermione should end up with?

Anyhow, very nicely written.
Avanell chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Maybe you should have put this under Hermione alone, not with Ron. And its your right to write your own perspectives, and this looks well thought out but I saw the review first and hope you don't take it too serious. And just look at all the other pairings our popular gal has on fan fiction sites! :)
Not Interested In Your Lies chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Yeah because obviously Hermione has never shown concern or kindness to Ron. And obviously, she never disliked Fleur in the fourth book because she was jealous. Obviously JKR is mad to even think it's possible even though she wrote the books. Obviously you're not a prejudiced delusional idiot.