Reviews for Care
Sequal...? This is so much like Daniel, I can totally see this happening 3333
SpookyNoodles chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I just squeed my pants.
Doom Dragonness chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Towards the middle I was afraid Alexander was going to kill the kitten but thankfully I was wrong...well in this chapter anyway.
God Tier chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
This is a review. XD I loved it.

More?
Smith And Co chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
The only thing i have to say is "AWWWWWWWWWW" and then flail my arms around repeatedly. Moar chapters pl0x!
Zeoness chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I'm glad Alexander let Daniel keep the kitten. I think something like that is what Daniel would desperately need. And because Daniel loved the kitten, I hope he gave the kitten to a child in town or something when he became a madman. I don't think Daniel would want any harm to befall the kitten.
Primi-tan chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Awwww, how cute~ Cats are one of the essentials to escaping the stresses of life, and what with the crap going on in Daniel's life right now, well...that kitten has got to be a thousand times better a nightmare reliever than Laudenum.

A Kink Meme, you say? *Sly look* I shall investigate that ASAP!

Thanks for brightening my day!

*Salutes*
Shadow of Darkness 22 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
DAWWWWWWWWW~ I remember reading this on the kink meme and just loving it. Then again I'm a huge cat lover. Haha. Even Alexander can't resist the cuteness. X3
Lumoa chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
8D Awww~ cute! *takes picture of adorable scene* XD Who knew Daniel was a softie for animals.