Reviews for Science & Faith
beulah2013 chapter 24 . 7/11/2011
Hahahahahahaha! Emily's eyes are huge! But I always liked them.

Ramla
beulah2013 chapter 8 . 7/11/2011
HI

Just wanted to say I love this story and that I'm re-reading it! Also that the playful banter between Jesse and Cal is cute and so is the banter between Cal and Emily except in a totally different way.

Sincerely,

Ramla
Gregtheegg chapter 67 . 7/9/2011
Hello,

I have been reding this story for a while now and have just finished the last chapter this evening. I have to say i think that this is one of the best Lie to Me Fan fic stories i have ever read, (and i have read many!)

I am looking forward to reading the sequel, and intend on doing so as soon as i have reviewed this story. You should be very proud, you are are very talented writer.

Kind regards,

Greg
Guest chapter 68 . 6/26/2011
Haha! I'm guessing your editor had something to do with the 'amazingly sexy' part! :P Good on her! You just wrote a fabulous story! :) Onto the sequel now! x
Guest chapter 67 . 6/26/2011
Yes! Ding dong, the psycho's gone! :)

And AWWWWWW Sarah and Eli!

I sense romance in the sequel! :) x
Guest chapter 66 . 6/26/2011
Awwwww! Yey for Jess and Cal! :) So sweet x
Guest chapter 65 . 6/26/2011
Oh i do love Sarah :) x
Guest chapter 64 . 6/26/2011
Awwww bless her :( x
Guest chapter 63 . 6/26/2011
Awww, I'm glad Cal and Jess are still okay, i was a bit worried that she'd be very distant with him after the whole Jason ordeal, but it's nice they seem to have a good relationship again :) Bless.

But, can someone please kill off Jason soon, he's getting on my nerves. :) x
Guest chapter 62 . 6/26/2011
Wow, psycho? i think so. And if he thinks he's going to get away with this, he's an idiot too :)

Love it. So well written :) x
Guest chapter 61 . 6/26/2011
Wow, he is reeaaallly unhinged...

Go Sarah! She's an absolute legend! :)

Hope this doesnt drag on too long for Jess's sake :) x
DominusProvidebit chapter 67 . 6/26/2011
when can i go back to work? relly? i HATE my life! lol awesome awesomeness... good ending and all thatchiz

your story finally got the manny reviews that it deserved and I'm sure there wll be more to come
DominusProvidebit chapter 66 . 6/26/2011
AHHHH cute cuteness! I can't believe he got in a figh with Jason... I hope that doesn't mess things up too much... and Jess got to play nurse... she's not theonly bruised up one!

awesome chapter and now they're kissing... A-flippin-dorable!
DominusProvidebit chapter 65 . 6/26/2011
I frickin LOVE Sarah and if Jason walks on this... I swear I'll kill someone.

flippig loving the story and you have NO idea how happy i am that i have like... 80 chapters awaiting me in the sequel... i hope it's as good as this story
DominusProvidebit chapter 64 . 6/25/2011
i don' get what just happened there at the end...