Reviews for I Must Be Dreaming
The Dark Insomniac chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
*fans self* Wow! This was hot! And very well written as well! Great job! :D
EmmerM chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I loved this! It was awesomee!
The.Clown.That.Smiles chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Well...

Blimey. *Fans self*

Where to start? ...

I'm a tad inarticulate at the moment, but - Although I've watched Inception a few times. Okay, scratch that, quite a lot, hehe, I haven't attempted to bother jumping into the fandom, one of the reasons because it will, I'm sure, be filled with OC's. Also, I don't love it that much to read ficlets.

But somehow I came onto your profile, and summary got me curious ;DDD

Good thing for rating it M, though I gotta say that was fucking hot, and believable :P I always had a sense they liked each other, but I tend to see everything all cute and romantic. ;D

The character that stood out to me was Eames. Damn, I was really seeing him when reading the interaction between him and Arthur.

Still...inarticulate, so...I fucking loved this. It was done with care, thought, and at a good slow pace.

Mega glittering Kudos. x

Jo
InceptionFan4Life chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Very nice story but very similar to another AriadneXArthur fanfic(Secrets & Needs).
hollisterchick chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Oh my goodness what to say! This story is just...GAH! I can't explain my excitement and happiness with this story! I LOVE A/A sooo much and in my mind they get together in the end of the movie ;) But like I said in the Ginger Snaps review I love your writing style and it's sooooo GOOD! It's descriptive and captivating and I always feel like I'm right there in the middle of it even though that sounds extremley creepy! I'm trying to write this really fast before the computer kicks me off so I'm sorry if it made no absolute sense or had spelling errors! I LOVED IT!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

-SHELBY!
femmelafemme chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Excellent story! Please continue-very sensual!
mschiefx chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
You are a brilliant writer. I hope you write another one-shot sequel to this. I truly love this!
Epic-Azn-Failure chapter 1 . 2/18/2011