Reviews for Perfect Timing
That was hot :)
FaithinBones chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Really good story.
nelliesbones chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I'm late to the party, but... awww, that was just lovely. So sweet and tendet. Love their insecurities, live that she came. To him. Thanks for writing!
Fluffybird chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Ahem. Woohoo!

Thanks for this.
MentalistLover13 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I loved this story! Very well written! I loved it! beautiful job!:D
Hikari-Kayko chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
as a creative writing enthusiast i've come to collect those perfectly constructed sentences. you know, the ones that just taste so good when you say them. i just found another one to add to the list. 'His voice was mellow as a Southern drawl, coated in satisfaction.' *shiver* mmmm... taste like iced tea and chocolate in summer time. XD great one shot, i always love your work.

~HIKARi
rmflorencia chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
- I'm afraid that you're not going to want me anymore…when you find out that you are the best thing about me.

- I am not even on the very long list of the best things about you.

Those are one of the best fanfiction lines I've even read. :) Congratulations, excellent work.
TravelingSue chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
"I'm afraid that you're not going to want me anymore…when you find out that you are the best thing about me."

This one line was a Jerry MacGuire moment for me "You had me at Hello"

Well done
Sara Jessica Grissom chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
You are just wonderful with these stories. I love the wall sex.
Myzinglink chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Wall sex is always a WIN! Now, off to take a very cold shower ;)
Lizzy85cec chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Awesome :)
MissClairol chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Good story! I think you captured their voices well and the sex was believable, since we really don't know exactly how it would go for them. The only thing that jarred me was the sudden switch from past tense to present and then back again. On the whole, really well-done!
Tartantrace chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
My birthday too this week - thank you for the story. Wonderful! :0)
RowdyRomantic chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
As I told you on Twitter...I loved this. I had to read it again... ( not that I minded...lol)

So so hope they get to have this argument...on the show.

I'm convinced the only way for both of them to really heal is finally come clean with each other and admit everything.