Reviews for in the archives
Cylnein chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Oh my..your writing skill are sooooo good
I liked the way you put shunsui and ukitake together without any
Words or action..but just by dropping the notice which Nanao discover. And it's really hard thing to do and you did it perfectly!

A noticeable silence came from ukitake taicho's direction

Really love this part
Wonder what he is thinking..
Silent panic or amusement by nanao's sharpness?

You're such a great writer..I'm Honored to read your story(smile I liked this part of the story also)
Kuroi-cho-tsuki-shiro chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I loved the interactions between the two captains and nanao in this fic. You've really captured her "voice" I think and the wonderful politeness that all of them keep up together. It really comes through that they are all trying desperately to communicate far deeper emotions than any of them will let on, and the dialogue was just right for this.
Phoenixzsar chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
This was a very nice read. I liked those moments of intimacy between these three (not sexual) but you can feel the sense of closeness. Nicely written.
JenovaJuice97 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I love fics with the three of them interacting. I also love that Nanao is on Shunsui's shoulders.
Nicky Eira chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
I loved the subtle way you played with emotions here; and the suggestion of sneaky underlying reasons for political developments in the Gotei 13. Nanao was fantastic.

I liked how you portrayed Soifon's feelings about searching her private records, Ukitake's demeanour in general, Nanao's thoughts (especially the one about Kyouraku not remembering the paperwork XD) and feelings as the poem was presented to her.

Enough detail to keep the reader satisfied and not bored. Great work ]
missingkitsune chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
what a lovely piece. i do love the teasing they engage in.

thank you for a wonderful read.
kasumin chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
i love reading about ukitake and kyouraku when they were in academy. so cool. lovely fic. i really enjoyed it!
jmb chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
L0L! thy coud'v jus floatd up th air nsted of caryng her on his shouldr.. 'm th 1st 2 upd8? co0l