Reviews for A Father's Intuition
navatar chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
This was perfect! It made me cry!
the iz chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
this was really, really good. ive been looking for a granger parents POV fic for a while and theres this disturbing pattern of people wanting to make hermiones dad an abusive father. i never saw anything in the books to suggest that her parents were anything but supportive. concerned and confused, perhaps, but ultimately they let her be a witch. i'll go read the follow-up now :)
Neomeris chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
What can I tell you - this was amazing and very close to home, for me... I loved Hermione's father's worry, I adored how you showed Hermione's hesitance and consequent lie at the end of first year, then her reaction at the "questioning" after the 2nd. It was a pity, that you didn't describe the girl's turmoil after 4th year, but I'm sure you pinpointed the feelings Hermione felt that fateful summer, when she already had her plan. I might doubt her abilities at cooking a delicious meal, but that is irrelevant.
It was a wonderful story of a father and his child, growing up and making decisions that a parent would prefer his kid would never have to make.
PLKBerry chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Amazing. Nothing else to say. Nothing else can be said. Just amazing.
jarta chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
This is an amazing fic3
writergal24 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Aww. That was adorable. I loved the last line. Beautiful.

Great job!

ObsessiveReader1223 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
This story makes me so sad, but in a good way. I guess I'd never really thought about how little contact Hermione must have with her parents, especially since she spends quite a bit of every summer with the Weasleys! I don't think my mom would be able to take that if I was in a school like that and didn't tell her everything I was going through. My sister lives in a different part of the country and that's hard enough on her. I couldn't imagine if I had left for 10 months of school without telephones when I was only 11!

Thanks for writing!
GracefulLikeAGazelle chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
The only thing I can say to this is: "bloody Brilliant!"
strangebloke chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Wow. That was nice. I love what you did here. One of my main problems with canon was that the Grangers pretty much failed to exist for the entire story. This is a much-needed shout-out to them. Thank you so much.
Loren chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
A very insightful tale from the father's view. As a father of a beautiful, intelligent daughter, I have several similar memories of her growing up. Only, she does her magic in a biology lab!
DarthSmiles chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Woah... Really well writen, you had me crying.
taylorlautnerswifey chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
That was so good! I always kind of wondered how Hermione's parents would react to everything she's been through,and how she's always with Harry and Ron during the holidays. I really love how you set it up in her father's point of view. It was just really good.
Flat chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
mione 956 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
OMG... u made me cry! it's so sad that Hermione obviously withdrew from her family in sacrifice for the Wizarding world. And I wondered exactly the same thing as you. A very good story. Thank you for sharing.
NorthernLights25 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
I think you should write one more chapter