Reviews for Attack of the Tourists
JayleeTheWolf chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
Hi, Ms. Carmie! I'm SUCH a big fan of yours! I would actually be considered a fangirl! Please tell Kaoru and Ash I, Jaylee B. Wolf,am a fangirl of your stories! I bow down to your awesomeness! I wish I could make an account, but Iphones make signing in and signing up VERY difficult! Anyway, great story! But I wish it had sonic trying to outrun the annoying tourists!
wolf of the wind 26 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Dyslexic Carmie! remember me [the one that told you to watch princess mononoke] yes,I finally found your fanfic and i love it! hope for more :3
Matie chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
Max: Nichole is great to be able the very confusing writings of a dyslexic person.

Kaitie: Agreement.
Neosamuel chapter 7 . 6/14/2011
Not sure what to make of this, its clear you wanted to end the story.

I supose Amy was a good character to finish with, the ending with the whole "the tourists were never real" thing put me off though. Should have just got the guy with the bib to say the tour was over.
Nicole chapter 7 . 6/8/2011
Who is that blue yoda thing, anyway? It had an "M" on its belt.

-The Editor (*cough* *cough* hey, Carmen's friends! meatball was totally my idea! *cough* *cough*)
Twizzle-fizz chapter 7 . 6/7/2011
OMG! LOL! That is so like what Amy would do! I was laughing so hard at the start when she was describing her wedding, 'and Sonic would push the meatball over with his nose' HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! Poor Amy, met the same fate as her other friends, in a mental hospital...lol! Great work! Excellent story! One of my favs! :D You made my day on numurous occasions! Thanks for all the laughs I had when reading this! :D
AWriterThatCan'tSpell chapter 7 . 6/7/2011
...I'm not usually allowed to point out the obvious but...The ending was amazing.

CAN I PLEASE RUN THE MENTAL INSTITUTION?
Mauwreentjj chapter 7 . 6/7/2011
WARNING: You might not wanna read this. It's... Spam, I guess. It's mostly rambling about nothing interesting.

YAY, I got thanks:D LOL:P So, I think you're crazy, and sometimes I worry about you and your insane mind.

That's it for reviewing your story. Now I'm just gonna talk to you, even though I could do it in an e-mail. I'm already in the reviewthingy anyway.

I officially hate packing now. I just hope I'll manage to close my suitcase, tomorrow, and won't have to open it again till I'm home;-) And I betcha I can stuff a LOT in my backpack. So that's still an option too. And otherwise I'll just have to give it away.

So, I still got like 11 bucks. The big question is what I'm gonna do with that... Though I still owe my hostfamily money.

Today, we went for dinner at Outback, and the waiter just kept talking and talking and talking. Apparently, he thinks his sister brings her children to McDonald's too much. Or something like that. I zoned out somewhere halfway through the story. It started with people bringing the fat of their steak home for their dogs, though.

Also, in 24 hours I'll be on the plane. The scheduled travel time is 11 hours and 55 minutes, and I'm so excited. Especially for the jetlag that I'll have after that.

Though, I am excited about seeing my family and friends again:) So, I'm probably gonna party all summer. I think I can do with a little less braincells:P

O, by the way, have you seen Charlie's latest video? It's actually pretty funny. Of course, now Destiny is determined to buy a Charliebot. She thought I should give my last dollarcash to her, so she could buy one. I haven't decided yet.

Also, I bought my brother Ducttape, as a present from America. It comes from Walmart, it's three rolls with... stuff on it. He's not gonna like it, everyone else is (my mom already laughed).

There still is so much on my to do list! But I figure you can't do much about shipping a box with stuff home at 10:30 P.M., so I'm sending you a review, like you asked. Although it isn't really a review. I'm merely trying to max out the number of characters. 10,000 characters is A LOT. I'm on 2,015 right now, and I'm running out of crap to tell you, seeing as we just spent a weekend at a resort.

I'm thirsty. I should get a drink...

BRB

I decided that getting a drink is a lot of work. You need to pause your music, leave the room, walk down the stairs into the kitchen, get a cup, get water, drink the water, put the cup in the sink, walk back up the stairs, and start playing your music again. That is just... so tiring.

I know, I'm being lazy. I can't help it, I've been packing all day.

Though, I did update my blog today. I know it's kinda pointless, I'll see everyone in two days, but this way, I won't have to retell the story a thousand times. I will have enough stuff to talk about for the rest of the year, and I'll probably have to repeat all of that till I have no voice left. Fun.

I just realized that there's a difference in 10,000 characters and 10,000 words. 10,000 words is probably like 20 pages in Word, and there's no way I could've done that, even though I'm pretty good at rambling (the prove is right here).

While I'm looking around my room, trying to find more stuff to write about, I still find stuff I need to pack. The rate it's going at, the one stuffed animal I brought from the Netherlands is gonna end up in my backpack. I really wish my Mom was here right now, cuz she's the one who managed to fit it all in a (smaller) suitcase in the first place. Yes, I know. She actually packed my suitcase. She sent me off to my best friends' birthday party, which was the day before I left (my best friend was really happy about that... I was too. We've known each other for like... 14 years, I guess). So, now I have to do it all on my own. See, I guess I should have done it on my own at first anyway, so I would have had less stuff now.

I'm just glad I didn't allow my stuff to spread all over the house. It would have been a disaster if I had to find my flipflops in Audrey's room or something like that. I mean, you've met Audrey, but you haven't seen her room. It's worse than mine, cuz she doesn't even have a path from the door to the bed, like I normally have. I'd expected her to have a broken leg because she stumbled over her doll or something, by now, but apparently she manages.

I'm just glad my plane doesn't leave till 8:30 P.M. tomorrow. When I left home, we had to leave at 6:30 A.M., which meant I had to pack EVERYTHING the night before, including stuff I might still need that night or the next morning. Now I can pack the rest of my stuff after I take a shower and stuff, so I won't have to hurry as much.

So, in case you're wondering where I get all this stuff from, it's because everytime I lose inspiration, I get up and dump stuff in my backpackk or my suitcase. Normally I find something else to write about in a few seconds. It's amazing, because I'm almost halfway through the max characters. It would be even more amazing if you were still reading this, because I know that this is complete nonsensical rambling.

The downside of - oh, halfway through people! - anyway, the downside of the five seconds to get inspiration is that I get up to do something, get inspiration, and sit down again to keep typing. As a result, I get like ZERO packing done. Not that there's much left anyway.

I'm gonna put a warning at the top. You should probably not read this, cause it's all a waste of time. I'm starting to wonder why I'm still doing this. It's a waste of my time, it's either a waste of your time or you're not reading this in the first place, because I warned you to, and there's no way anyone else would want to read this.

I went shopping yesterday. I bought new Converse(s? what's the plural of Converse? Or is it already plural), because you can't get them for 40 bucks in the Netherlands. I know, I'm profiting. It's awesome.

I'm kinda starting to give up. I hope a 6,000 character review will be long enough...

I'll miss you, though! E-mail me, lots and lots and lots, and I will e-mail you lots and lots and lots. I'm scared I'm gonna cry tomorrow, when I have to say goodbye to my hostfamily. I almost cried every time I had to say goodbye to one of my friends, and I almost cried tonight, and I wasn't even saying goodbye to ANYONE. And last night I was so excited about going home that I couldn't sleep, so I'll probably be the same way tonight. Which is why I haven't gone to bed yet. I'll probably stay up packing till three or something, and then go to bed, and then lay awake till 5 or so, because all my thoughts are bouncing through my head. Yes, lack of sleep on top of my jetlag: my parents are in for it now. I am gonna me soooo grumpy! Be happy you won't be there. It ain't gonna be pretty.

Yes! I'm actually gonna be able to take everything home, because I'm starting to get to the end of my handbaggage, and there's still lots of room in my backpack. See, I'm an awesome packer (my mom does not agree on that point, but hey, as long as I get everything in the Netherlands, right?)

Okay. Now I'm really running out of information about my life. So I guess I'm really gonna have to stop now...

Byeeeee Carmen, I'm gonna miss you sooooo much! Thanks for making this year AWESOME! I love you!

Lots of love, Maureen
Smasher.The-Keyblade-Bearer chapter 7 . 6/7/2011
LIES! You don't care to WRITE anymore. :'( I'll miss your stories...
KaoruTheRandomBookworm chapter 7 . 6/7/2011
But since they know the tourists are fake, they can just get all better and find REAL tourists!
Neosamuel chapter 6 . 3/27/2011
Not bad, but not as good as the other chapters. Killing Tails was a bit much. If your going to keep the tour going please don't kill off anyone else.
Mauwreentjj chapter 6 . 3/26/2011
Carmen, sometimes I wonder what's going on in that brain of yours... Too bad you don't have a beta anymore, need one? (we all know you do. don't worry though, we still love you)

I like what you put on your profile about me! Now I feel awesome for being Dutch! See, that's why I like my American friends. My Dutch friends don't make me feel awesome for being Dutch:-)
Lord Kelvin chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Stupidest story ever? Don't flatter yourself.

Tongue in cheek, it would be hard to call this a story. Compilation of overcapitalised screams, maybe? In any case, this came out milder than you might expect. Considering this isn't your first food-oriented story, I would have expected more than two jokes in chapter one.

Like fast food, the intro was filling, but not fulfilling, and you can't read these often without getting indigestion. If you must have two jokes, discriminating fat people and invading their homes, wrap them in some originality, tension or side jokes with one-liners. Would have worked for a drabble, but you have too much text for two to be enough.

Retouch this chapter and add wit to your laughter. After all, it's bad taste to be the only one laughing.

Have a nice, abuse-free day.
AWriterThatCan'tSpell chapter 6 . 3/25/2011
STOP KILLING MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS YOU MEANIE! I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!
Smasher.The-Keyblade-Bearer chapter 6 . 3/25/2011
Heh, yeah. I am gooooood. Anyway, this was pretty good, except for when Tail died. Heh. Tail. So the tourists are now murderers. Can't they get arrested? Now...

I love waffles.

If you stopped writing this story, I would create a large amount of people, give them a middle aged man with a lobster bib on a stick, and send them after you. That's original, right (wink wink)?

Meh, where will our tourists go next? Espio? Cream? Bunnie- Rabbot? Blaze? Eggman Nega? Sparta? Texas? Atlantis? The magical land of ponies with horns on their feet which are on horns? It is up to you, fellow fanfic writer. It is up to you.