Reviews for Inverse Runs
armomof2 chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Great story. One of the best I have ever read.
Gracie Girlie chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
Loved this! Sad that it ends here... I could have continued reading :)
merylx chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
Beautifully written and one of the best AU's I have ever read. You have a gift :) merylx
rivergal14 chapter 4 . 11/1/2011
this story was awesome! One of my faves! You should write another one about these two!
PeaceLoveNikitaXO chapter 4 . 6/26/2011
Ohh, gosh i really love this story , pleaaase continue it! :) i wanna seewhat happens after.. its soooooo interesting, its really great, amazing job ;)
nikita4everr chapter 4 . 6/2/2011
Omg that was effin amazing ! I loved it 3
emptyword chapter 4 . 5/16/2011
Wow. Excellent work. This is a complex, thoughtful fanfiction that turns the original on its head (pretty much literally). I loved every single moment.
cassie89 chapter 4 . 4/18/2011
I absolutely loved it. The perfect amount of dark and hope. Great job!
Chance2 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Great fic! I absolutely loved it - thanks for sharing!
dutchrub chapter 4 . 4/2/2011
I really enjoyed this. A unique perspective, particularly on the characters. There's a nice depth to the story. I wish it were a bit longer to really develop the emotional connections and plot line. I could very much see Michael as this darkly brooding rookie. I kind of wanted that part to go on forever. :)
M chapter 4 . 3/31/2011
You have a really good story and a flair for telling it, but there are some grammatical and typographical mistakes that mar its beauty. You really should consider getting a beta, or else letting the story lie a bit longer before revising.
no-one-keeps-secrets chapter 4 . 3/27/2011
Really good! Had to reread the last chapter cuz i got confused, but other than that it's perfect. Although, I do hate the name Lilyia for Alex
Small-Wonders chapter 4 . 3/18/2011
This fic is amazing.

Seriously. I could gush about it for a very, very long time. You've created a captivating Alternate Universe that had me hooked from start to finish. (I'm actually grateful that I found it after it was completed, because otherwise waiting between updates would have been torture.)

Well written, nicely paced, and while not perfectly in character - it was a AU fic so as a general rule I'm willing to let a bit slide - Michael and Nikita were still there beneath it all, making this fic an absolutely delightful read from start to finish.

It's going on my favorite's list, because I'm positive that I'll want to read it again.

I hope to read more from you soon.
forensicduck chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
Again, I really like the story with Michael as the recruit agent. Just wanted to let you know that your story is recommended the Michael & Nikita site. ;)
meee18 chapter 4 . 3/12/2011
Thank you so much for writing this story, absolutely wonderful piece and gives a complete different view on the characters. It is completely engaging, and I Honestly loved every part of dialogue, and the way Michael helped Nikita escape and met her in the end, both ready for a new beginning! Amazing work, I hope you continue writing Nikita fiction!