Reviews for Inverse Runs
weshallflyaway chapter 4 . 9/21
I absolutely loved this. I could never have imagined this AU, and you managed to keep them very much who they are, even with all the changes.
Elivira chapter 4 . 6/1/2015
Wow! I loved it! Can I make a podfic?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
Very very wonderful story! love it()
armomof2 chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Great story. One of the best I have ever read.
Gracie Girlie chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
Loved this! Sad that it ends here... I could have continued reading :)
merylx chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
Beautifully written and one of the best AU's I have ever read. You have a gift :) merylx
rivergal14 chapter 4 . 11/1/2011
this story was awesome! One of my faves! You should write another one about these two!
PeaceLoveNikitaXO chapter 4 . 6/26/2011
Ohh, gosh i really love this story , pleaaase continue it! :) i wanna seewhat happens after.. its soooooo interesting, its really great, amazing job ;)
nikita4everr chapter 4 . 6/2/2011
Omg that was effin amazing ! I loved it 3
emptyword chapter 4 . 5/16/2011
Wow. Excellent work. This is a complex, thoughtful fanfiction that turns the original on its head (pretty much literally). I loved every single moment.
cassie89 chapter 4 . 4/18/2011
I absolutely loved it. The perfect amount of dark and hope. Great job!
Chance2 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Great fic! I absolutely loved it - thanks for sharing!
dutchrub chapter 4 . 4/2/2011
I really enjoyed this. A unique perspective, particularly on the characters. There's a nice depth to the story. I wish it were a bit longer to really develop the emotional connections and plot line. I could very much see Michael as this darkly brooding rookie. I kind of wanted that part to go on forever. :)
M chapter 4 . 3/31/2011
You have a really good story and a flair for telling it, but there are some grammatical and typographical mistakes that mar its beauty. You really should consider getting a beta, or else letting the story lie a bit longer before revising.
no-one-keeps-secrets chapter 4 . 3/27/2011
Really good! Had to reread the last chapter cuz i got confused, but other than that it's perfect. Although, I do hate the name Lilyia for Alex