Reviews for The Fight
KeB01 chapter 15 . 2/3
Wow! Just found and read this whole story. It was amazing! You are so talented. I wish it hadn't ended there. You should do a sequel! This is one of my faves! I loved the whole thing...especially jealous Tommy and all of Jude's humorous thoughts. Great job! Hope to see more from you. I still love Instant Star too!
tommyjude21 chapter 15 . 12/31/2013
Really enjoyed this story! Really wish you had continued writing IS fanfiction. Thanks for this one though!
sam chapter 15 . 11/11/2013
I loved this story!
Birgitta chapter 15 . 9/9/2013
Wauw!
It's a great story :)
I'm kind of sad it's finished but it has a beautiful end and I like that :)
ISana55 chapter 15 . 7/27/2013
Amazing finale ! This is story is one of my favorites ...you are so talented , i hope that in the future you decide to write another intant star fanfic :)
Lisa chapter 15 . 7/26/2013
I was so happy you decided to finish this. It has been one of my favorites on here, and have read it at least 4 times. Really liked that Jude didn't immediately jump in his arms.
atthtt chapter 15 . 7/25/2013
thanks for finishing the story
lesa.blazer chapter 14 . 5/12/2013
Please continue
Leenababy chapter 14 . 1/31/2013
Please update soon. Really enjoyed reading this story. Would love to see how it ends.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/16/2012
Please finish
Guest chapter 14 . 9/1/2012
It's awesome please keep going with ot
Kathy0518 chapter 14 . 5/10/2012
I really love this story, A jealous Tommy always hot. Every chapter has been great and sorry I didn't review till now. was listening to my mp3 player and heard time to be your 21 and remembered how I loved this show. Great story and cant wait for the next chapter
atthtt chapter 14 . 5/6/2012
I am sure you are wondering where to go with the story- focus on her shock? Focus on their lust? I just think it is a story you need to continue. Many readers are anxiously awaiting your next thought, your next chapter and your next idea.

Hope this motivates you to write.
httatt chapter 14 . 4/29/2012
please continue, it would be a shame to stop now!
Cherub chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Ahhhh! I love this story! Please continue soon so exciting.