Reviews for Half a World Away
Risa Zugva chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
oooh, this is angst at it's best
brionyjae chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
*hyperventilates*

Aaahhh! :) :) :) I can't believe I've been so long in reviewing! I was moving apartments, so didn't have any internet, gah!

THANK YOU for writing this for me! You've made me deliriously happy!

Just wow. I LOVE this interpretation! Oh! You have Ianto perfect, like always, I really love the sweet tender moments you mixed in, and I always do love a vulnerable Jack - so beautiful. And even the little feature from Tosh is so cute! :) And I LOVE the idea of Ianto not wanting to drive his car for a lil while! Genius! :)

Thanks for an amazing one-shot! And sorry for the late review!

*swoons* :) xx
LilFerret79 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Absolutely love this.
Stormreaver01 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Good story, well written. A great insight into Ianto's character in that episode with John, Diane and Emma. It's indicative of Ianto's love for Jack that he forgives him for allowing John to commit suicide in his car ... and that Jack joins him. It's indicative of Jack's compassion that he empathises with the 'lost' man enough to let him go, because he has nothing else that John wants.
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
awww that was sweet, I love how Ianto is always there 4 Jack :)
JenLin chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
I've always imagined it must be hard on Ianto, the way Jack keeps dying, and I can definitely see him being uneasy about it having happened in his own car. Also, all of this was very much Ianto, I think. Great job, as always.