Reviews for Take Me to the Stars
Tenchi chapter 3 . 7/30
Maybe Harry potter could be father of john silver. This could be reason he thinks that treasure is his by right because Flint could come love Harry like son. Harry dies before tell John silver everything he needs to know about treasure. He knows that his father play large part in Flint life and makes the treasure his by blood alone. What you think?
Ansem56 chapter 3 . 11/1/2014
Youre doing a wonderfull job. Keep working hard :]
Vangran chapter 3 . 1/28/2014
well that's a twist if I've ever seen one.
Zephiraya chapter 3 . 10/4/2013
Yay! He finally meets the captain! It will be fun to see their individual reactions to each other. Also thr Lily scene... Will there be more like it or will they stop that particular prank?
Good work!

Xoxo
Zephi
phantomoftheschoolforgood chapter 3 . 9/7/2013
this oz really cool
In The Mix chapter 3 . 6/25/2013
I hope you UPdate this one day. I really want to see what happens!
Kage 5243 chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
t
Kage 5243 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
h
Toby860 chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
Wow this is a pretty awesome story.
Freedom its2l8 chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
Wait hold the phone it's been nearly 3 years, so wha happens to harry? Please don't tell it's been abanded or worse. Stuck on hiatus for all eternity. Or did you get forget. Just please continue. After all you left us all on a cliffy and that's not fair.
Rae Simmons chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
Oh my God, I love this! This is a really enjoyable read. Can't wait to see what happens next. :-)
Ubaste chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
Ahhhhhhhh. Please update!
OSR fanatic chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
Great Story! :) Update Soon! :)
Kage 5243 chapter 3 . 5/10/2012
k
Half A Cup Of Crazy chapter 3 . 3/2/2012
Well, this is certainly an angel I hadn't imagined when I went looking for Harry Potter/Treasure Planet crossovers. I must say that I am pleasantly surprised. I really do love your way of writing this story, and I can hardly wait to find out what happens with Flint and Harry.

A little note: (you don't have to change it or anything, just saying) I do believe that Flint's first name is Nathaniel, but you said he was captain J. Flint earlier.

I do hope that you'll update this soon. I'd love to read more! :)