Reviews for Take Me to the Stars
Ansem56 chapter 3 . 11/1/2014
Youre doing a wonderfull job. Keep working hard :]
Vangran chapter 3 . 1/28/2014
well that's a twist if I've ever seen one.
Zephiraya chapter 3 . 10/4/2013
Yay! He finally meets the captain! It will be fun to see their individual reactions to each other. Also thr Lily scene... Will there be more like it or will they stop that particular prank?
Good work!

Xoxo
Zephi
phantomoftheschoolforgood chapter 3 . 9/7/2013
this oz really cool
In The Mix chapter 3 . 6/25/2013
I hope you UPdate this one day. I really want to see what happens!
Kage 5243 chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
t
Kage 5243 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
h
Toby860 chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
Wow this is a pretty awesome story.
Freedom its2l8 chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
Wait hold the phone it's been nearly 3 years, so wha happens to harry? Please don't tell it's been abanded or worse. Stuck on hiatus for all eternity. Or did you get forget. Just please continue. After all you left us all on a cliffy and that's not fair.
Rae Simmons chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
Oh my God, I love this! This is a really enjoyable read. Can't wait to see what happens next. :-)
iampants chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
Ahhhhhhhh. Please update!
OSR fanatic chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
Great Story! :) Update Soon! :)
Kage 5243 chapter 3 . 5/10/2012
k
Half A Cup Of Crazy chapter 3 . 3/2/2012
Well, this is certainly an angel I hadn't imagined when I went looking for Harry Potter/Treasure Planet crossovers. I must say that I am pleasantly surprised. I really do love your way of writing this story, and I can hardly wait to find out what happens with Flint and Harry.

A little note: (you don't have to change it or anything, just saying) I do believe that Flint's first name is Nathaniel, but you said he was captain J. Flint earlier.

I do hope that you'll update this soon. I'd love to read more! :)
Elli in wonderland chapter 3 . 12/2/2011
So awesome!

I just watched Treasure Planet and immediately started looking for Harry Potter/ Treasure Planet crossovers.

Too bad this was the only one but your story is fantastic!

Maybe there is a scene with Harry flying a solar surf-board soon? ;)

Please update soon!