Reviews for evening stars
Blackberry Explosion chapter 1 . 2/11
This was fantastic. Silena's character was really well-developed, and flawlessly written. I'm crying now. I loved it. :)
Anaklusmos chapter 1 . 1/14
this was wonderfull
Bumblebee Madness chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
*Too busy crying to leave a review*
Ezra Hagen chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Tears run down my face, as I bow to you, Silena greatest of Aphtodites children.
fanficlena chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
that was GORGEOUS omg i cant even...
Rainshine chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Haven't read yet, but it sounds good. Just reading the summary a knot swelled up in my throat and my heart tightened. Real good summary if it can make you feel instantly emotion like that.
my temporary infinity chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Wow... That was incredible the end was beautiful, tears are forms in my eyes, perfect, no flaws, paced perfectly, I couldn't have done it better, don't stop writing it made my day :)
UniquelyMi chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Wow, that was great! Luke's convincing Silena seemed a bit too easy, though. At least show more of her emotions. Other than that, great job!
Ig From The True North chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Wow, utterly amazing. You have huge potential as an author. I only wish I could put out stories somewhere near this.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
wow
insert-generic-penname-here chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Wow...
Iorek Byrnison chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I love this. It's so hard to find a good PErcy Jackson fic on here recently and I love that you've taken a different avenue. I think you've captured Silena's POV perfectly. Great job.
blue-box-quidditch chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I honestly don't know what to say besides amazing... You captured her character so well, and I really wish the review boxes did italics and bold.

-Silver

P.S. nice touch with the Omega at the end.
valici chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Silena. Silena-centric stories are awesome and this is the /awesomest/.

SPaG is awesome and the writing style is awesome and the character portrayal is awesome. :')

I loved the scenes with Luke, their relationship being something which is barely written in the fandom. I also loved the Clarisse and Charlie bits and this,

[She bit her lip. "You think so? You think I can lead a team of Capture the Flag into victory? I mean, I'm just a daughter of Aphrodite. People think that the only things we do all day is giggle, do our makeup and look at our reflections."

"Convince them," he said, warm breath tickling her ear. "Convince them that the Aphrodite kids are better than they think, like you convinced me. It isn't hard, love. I have faith in you."]

is amazing.

The ending was very nice too and both quotes gave the story a nice beginning and ending.
Siriusly I'm Padfoot chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Her death was so sad. I'm actually crying. This is a great story!