Reviews for Secret life
Sora rulea yeah!
Ro0w'z chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
oh updated soon
Ro0w'z chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I like I like I like it though ... strangely reminds me of another fic (whispers in the dark) but maybe it's my imagination but'm going to like this
Veraozao chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
i like this hinata! Kiss
College n Curls chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
I'm curious to see what happens next! Work a bit more on your grammar, story flow, and basic page formatting and this could be something amazing! If you need any help just inbox me!
birthdaychat chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
Awesomesauce:)

I see you're rewriting this :D

I've always wanted to see a badass Hinata :P
torya chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
Your amazing!
Her Highness Gaki-chan chapter 7 . 4/8/2012
I love it continue :D

H.H
Shidomaru of the Bloody Mist chapter 4 . 8/5/2011
Heh... You asked ME if Kiba likes Hinata, but look at chapter 4 of YOUR story! ;P
Shidomaru of the Bloody Mist chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
Well, uh... I'm finding this one difficult to rate, really...

I love Hinata-chan for her kindness and shyness and... well, for her weakness as well! I'm from that old school of thought where it's the man who must protect the woman he loves...

...yet I'm tempted by the idea of Hinata taking her revenge on her stupid family, not to mention the whole damned Leaf Village. I REALLY wanna see her destroy them all!

"Yes, Hinata... well done, my darling... Now... KILL NARUTO!"

I can imagine myself saying that if I was controlling her... but I'm not nearly as harsh as that Sora guy so I'm afraid she won't become strong with me :( To tell you the truth, I wouldn't train Hinata-chan but I'd instead kill everyone in the Leaf Village myself! I'd get that bastard Naruto Uzumaki to kneel down and beg Hinata-chan for his life! And if he refused to beg, I'd freeze his limbs and rip them off one by one!

And... Since we're destroying ninja villages, why not destroy the Village Hidden in the Clouds as well? Those bastards wanted to take Hinata-chan's eyes out of their eyeholes, didn't they? Well, what if I rip THEIR eyes out of their heads and present them to Hinata-chan, together with Naruto Uzumaki's decapitated head on a silver plate!

I'd destroy my native Village Hidden in the Mist too. No one liked me there. I'm too good for that stupid Mist village just as Hinata-chan is too good for that damned Leaf Village!

To tell you the truth, the ONLY one of the five shinobi hidden villages that I wouldn't harm is the Village Hidden in the Sand. I think the Fifth Kazekage rocks!... I've got an idea! I'll take Hinata-chan out of that stupid Leaf Village, then we're going to live in Sunagakure! They'd pay big money to a ninja with ice-based abilities like me! I just KNOW it! So Hinata-chan could be my shy, lovely wife and we'd never have to... uh... how do you say it in english? "pass hunger"? ...Whatever! Hinata-chan and I are way too good for our respective villages!

So yeah, it's a difficult choice... I like the weak, shy, timid, kind-hearted Hinata better, but I also wanna see Hiashi, Naruto and every other of those Leaf retards pay for what they did to my poor li'l Hinata-chan! I wanna see them all DIE!

Why not conquer the world, now that I think of it?... Heh heh. I'll force EVERYONE in that stupid ninja world to WORSHIP HINATA AS THEIR HOLY GODDESS! HAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA! *ahem* Sorry, got carried away... This is one HECK of a long review... o_O
KabeHinata-lover2 chapter 6 . 7/12/2011