Reviews for Averse to these Conflicts
theawesomeisadora chapter 2 . 10/16/2014
Love it! Please continue!
UsUkfanyoro chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
N-need chapter 3 ... W-want! Please do continue! I love it! I'm hoping for more usuk! Awww yaaaahhhh!
petite.hope chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
Hello! :)

I love this, avshfnkjehbrfdj really... You made me speechless... xD

Such a nice story you have here, and... I was wondering, do you mind if I ask for a copy from the last version? I'm curious about it, really... This was an amazing story, so I would LOVE to see the original plot, that must been a great story... ;)

Thank you!
PhoenixOfWhiteAgonyCreek chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
Ah, I was so happy to see Cameroon in this! I don't know much about him as a hetalia character but his design is so cool and It'll be nice to see him in fanfiction! Keep up with the good work!

Trumpet-Geek chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
I LOVED this chapter. Camerooooooooon, hello!

I still feel like there are some instances in which your writing could be simplified (see my review for chapter one XD), but for the most part this was much easier to read. And the dialogue was even better than in the first chapter. Keep it up and you'll have another excellent version of this story!

I noticed some people were asking for copies of your old story...if you have it still, and if you're actually giving people copies, could you send one to me, too? I feel like by the time this is over it will be completely different from the original and while I will probably love this version, the original definitely stole my heart.
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Hi, it's me! I dunno if you remember me but I was going to beta this but then my mom was found to be precancerous and had to have surgery and stuff, and then I didn't have time to beta...

Anyway. I'm going to be a little critical here because that's just the way I am, so please don't take any of this personally XD

I do like this better than the previous version in SOME ways. But in some ways I liked the other better. For example, in this chapter (I haven't read 2 yet) it almost seems like you're trying too hard to write in a more mature manner. It sort of feels like there are a lot of excessive words, and that made it more difficult to wade through. And in some cases it was almost like you grabbed a thesaurus and replaced all the simple words with longer ones. And example of that would be "possessing partiality to their own father." It would have made more sense to just say that they were each partial to their own fathers. It's not grammatically incorrect, necessarily, but it's just way more complicated than it should be. Sometimes simplicity can go a LONG way when telling a story!

BUT I do appreciate the length of the chapter. And I do think the dialogue has improved tenfold from the previous version. I also feel like the changes you've made to the fundamental plot (Alfred being the apprentice, etc) are good changes to make, considering the time period.

So yeah, um... I always feel awkward whenever I ACTUALLY criticize someone because I'm always worried they'll think I'm mean /sobs/ Whether you actually listen to my advice or not is up to you XD I just enjoy actually using my English degree for once (how sad is that? hahaha). I pretty much fell in love with the original Averse Conflicts and I'm looking forward to how this one will turn out.
Kurah chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Woah... I know that you had re done this fic... but ... 200 reviews for 2 chapters? xD That's just way hardcore man... way hardcore... Kudos to you for achieving ssuch a feat xD
princesspug chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I read averse conflicts (the original) and absolutely fell in love with it. I was just wondering if you still have those chapters and if you could possibly pm them to me or whatever is easiest for you! If you don't have them, maybe you know if someone who does? I love this story too but, you know, the first cut is the deepest and all...
Catzi chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
Awww, I loved the orginal a lot. :( But that, of course, doesn't mean that I'm gonna stop reading this one or anything. Out of curiousity though, do you still have the original chapters and, if so, could I have a copy?

I promise not to post it at all or anything, I just want to be able to read the original story again. As I said, I loved it. :)

Keep up the good work!

Hymno chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
duuuuuuuuuuuuude, you have no idea how happy I am that you have finally finished this update AuuuA ihiihihiihihihhhhh

okay, anyways, I love how thorough you are with this, and I am sooooo looking forward to reading more :D ahahah, I love the scene in the church where Alfred is so jumpy, hehehex)

Oh, and I see that you've changed the title (just a little bit, lol). 8) kewl beans

gosh, I'm sorry this review is so spazzy, I kind of have a hard time focusing and being serious today. huh. I have no idea why O:

whatevs, you get the point. B)

And again, I looooooove that you've updated this 8D :D

Loove, Hymno
blvrryfvcex chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Looking forward to the re-write
BAYBAY841 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I missed this story, can't what to see what all has changed, you're an amazing writer! I love this story. :)
PhoenixOfWhiteAgonyCreek chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I'm looking forward to this being rewritten! I hope I see more chapters soon! I do very much miss this story!.
shadowsfade chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I'm looking forward to the rewrite. I think this story is off to a good start, although a lot has been changed.
jagaimo-chan chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
it took me so long to get to review and I'm actually just procrastinating studying for my history exam tomorrow X'D but I'll try to review this time as loyally as I did previously.

I really enjoy reading this written in third person much more than in first (not that I didn't like the old story but I prefer this style much more). But it's so weird actually this is supposed to be the "same" story. I doubt I'll ever see it as a new version of the old one. Even if you aren't satisfied with it I still love it a lot. I'll just see it as a pretty similar story but not as the same.

Hehe~ and yay for the German clocks. Is Germany actually famous for clocks. it also startled me in the anime but meanwhile I've seen them at souvenir shops too. whatever...

I wonder how this time it will develop that Alfie and Artie join that war. Last time it was like an impact in their happy little world. Don't you take too much time with the romance though. D: And don't you dare leaving out the letters. and Alfred calling Arthur "Angel" awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ** that was one of my favourite parts~

btw I think I've seen that story you're talking about. Stealing ideas is an awful thing to do.

And what's so special about that flower? I'll google it but then I REALLY will study history x.x don't wanna. Rome is so fucking boring. now it'll take forever until we get to more interesting parts of history and it annoys me to no end. .

lg~ (*LOL* and now you even know what it means)