Reviews for The Dragon Guardians
RiganteWarrior chapter 9 . 2/13/2012
I love this story! I can't wait to see how it ends, but at the same time I don't want it to end. I have read all your Jane and the Dragon stories and I think you write beautifully and you are far too hard on yourself sometimes. Keep up the great work :)
BurningCrashingRaining chapter 9 . 5/19/2011
I like that you did this chapter in Jester's point of view. BTW, do you ever find out his real name? Wait, so Jester SAW Jane leaving the castle? And what do you mean "It's in her nature to leave"?
Colt chapter 9 . 5/19/2011
The idea weaves through the ever consistent pieces on this site, and gives off an air of its overall superiority. Undeniably one of the more beautiful art works, this story continues to captivate me with the growing intensity and drama of the chapter. Leaves you hanging onto the thread of extreme detail, looking forward to the following installment.

Good Job, Snowball. _

~Colt
MapleTreeway chapter 9 . 5/19/2011
Ohhh noooo. Dragon CAN'T die. he just CAN'T! *sob*
Randomnessgirl1 chapter 9 . 5/19/2011
DRAGON! Come on hold on... Jane is coming... poor poor Dragon...
SummerMistedDragon chapter 9 . 5/19/2011
Poor Dragon! You almost made me cry with the fabulous imagery! OHHHH! Please keep up the good work!
ParanoidPiratePuppy chapter 9 . 5/18/2011
Oh i am thinking the exact same thing as Jester, she better hurry up, i do not want Dragon to go, it would be such a tragedy DX wow you made this chapter so intense, i love it :D oh i will try to be patient XD but when the next chapter comes up, i am going to most defiantly read it! :D keep the amazing work up! :D I loved this chapter so sooo much! :D
MapleTreeway chapter 8 . 5/8/2011
no wonder i didn't get a reply... I will definitely un-block it.

great chapter:)
Person chapter 8 . 5/7/2011
Enough beeping suspense! DX how can you be so CRUEL? and kindly make this a 10 chapter XD. :) all in all, a good chapter :D

keep it up!

Rik
ParanoidPiratePuppy chapter 8 . 5/7/2011
Ooooh amazing chapter! all i can say is, i cannot wait to review your next chapter for you are killing me with all this suspense! :D you are an amazing writer, keep it up!, i will cry if you don't :(
Randomnessgirl1 chapter 8 . 5/7/2011
Awesome chapter! It really interests me! More please! :D
SummerMistedDragon chapter 8 . 5/7/2011
lol They work well, want another one? It works great for me.

Anywho...lovely chapter! What's going to happen next, and if you want of course, could you go back to the castle from say...Jester's POV and see how bad Dragon is doing? That puts ALOT of suspense into it...just a thought...Nice job!
MapleTreeway chapter 7 . 4/23/2011
OMG! what the heck are you talking about with the "ewww just ewww" That is SUCH a good chapter.

However, I have one question... When's the pairing coming up?
Lisa chapter 5 . 4/22/2011
YOU ARE ONE OF THE BEST WRITERS IN THE WORLD!
Lisa chapter 4 . 4/22/2011