Reviews for Motivation
TotallyGeekage chapter 10 . 2/17
Although I will never get the chance to finish, this was a brilliant story and you were a brilliant author. RIP.
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 10 . 1/23
Can't wait for the next chapter!
jcampbellohten chapter 10 . 1/16
That ending is adorable. With such a fluffy last scene, I'm less upset than I could have been about reaching the incomplete end. Anyway, this whole thing was enjoyable, from start to cutoff point. I hope you eventually continue it.
jcampbellohten chapter 9 . 1/16
Haha, A:tLA references.
Trace Reading chapter 1 . 1/5
psst, wrong.

nowhere in the manga does it say that only nine graduates will be allowed to become genin. It states that the average failure rate is 66%. Meaning that some graduations see every team pass and some graduations see none of them pass.

Adjust accordingly.
Ribbity chapter 8 . 1/1
Im sorry I tried to read but you make hinata the best out of all them but she is one of the weakest and bash sasuke, sakura, and ino way too much
Guest chapter 5 . 12/30/2016
You kinda give everyone attributes they don't have; kiba isn't the biggest after Choji shino is and he definitely isn't the toughest naruto is, hinata isn't stronger than a single one of the boys and sasuke is the fastest
DW3137 chapter 4 . 12/30/2016
I'm enjoying the direction but please don't tell me this is gonna have romance. I hate almost all the pairings especially Naruhina. I really hope this stays mostly action/adventure.
HRHPrincessTricia chapter 10 . 11/22/2016
This is really going somewhere interesting. I hope you come back to it someday.
Alizes chapter 10 . 11/14/2016
Even though you will never read this, thank you for this amazing story. Rest in peace.
sanjiyanunkara chapter 10 . 11/10/2016
This was real nice, pity the fic is dead :(
Shayde Revelle chapter 10 . 10/17/2016
I enjoyed reading this. Good job!
darklightening chapter 10 . 9/26/2016
Love your story! I especially like Hinata's personality and how she interacts with everyone. Rly looking forward to reading more. You've done a great job of it thus far!
renton163 chapter 10 . 9/21/2016
Parts of this story really hurt but I'm still curious as to where you were going with it you should continue gotta say your way of making sasuke less bastard-ish is really good and naruto with wire techniques is plain scary
YokaiAngel chapter 10 . 8/13/2016