Reviews for Motivation
WitchVela chapter 10 . 3/12
Loved reading this. The plot is intriguing and I enjoy reading how the rookie nine and the sensei brigade get closer to each other respectively and with each other. Thank you.
fan1233 chapter 1 . 2/18
this is a amazing story and im sorry that it wont ever be updated again as the writer has died
FadilShameer chapter 10 . 2/18
(sigh...) another great story abandoned
i liked it though.
i can understand if u have real life problems yet i and a legion of fans will await ur update eagerly. thank u.
(P.S. in case u are dead i apologize for disturbing u)
hokagenaomi chapter 10 . 2/9
Just... wow! I really liked this story. I’m sad to see that it isn’t finished and probably is abandoned. Thank you.
Shalk Zailackar chapter 10 . 1/19
Thanks for the cool story you wrote! I really enjoyed reading this piece of writing. Indeed I enjoyed it so much that I have decided to leave a review with my thoughts on what I read.

If you decided to continue this story I certainly will look forward to reading it.

One thought I had while reading is that the genin would be so used to working together that they would naturally team up in the Chunin Exam. It would also be interesting if they would notice something is off about Kabuto if he still is participating.

One other thing I was wondering is if Kuonji is the same person. This is only something that I have a vague suspicion. The main reason I feel that way is the way Ucchan put an emphasis in chapter 8 when she said: "If I'm not here, my husband and," for some reason, she paused to snicker while Kuonji looks pained for some reason, "his sister can both make okonomiyaki, too!"

One other factor is that I noticed that Kuonji's sister is never named and is only called the head instructor or Kuonji's sister. Although, if my idea is not true, I still feel that it is something odd about those two.

While reading
I thought it was odd when Kurunai said that there is not much need for three medical ninjas on one team. It was like she expected or wanted Ino, Sakura, and Hinata to be on a more permanent team. I find this to be odd since this is the first time all three had ended up on a team together.

So far I think that of the three girls Sasuke would work best with is Sakura due to her intelligence and ability to work out puzzles and her extensive knowledge. Hinata would probably work pretty well with Choji and Kiba, with Kiba being a heavy hitter and Choji backing them up with a good defense and strong attack. Although that would put two people with specialization in sensing.

I think it would be interesting if they learn to work together so well that in the future they become some sort of super team that is able to have their members switched out depending on the mission at hand. They could also be highly effective if a larger unit was needed in a combat or infiltration mission.

The below are the strengths I have noticed in each of the new genin.

In: Sensing ability, reasonable smarts, introspective and calmness. Ino could also use her mind jutsu for information gathering. Interest in medical abilities probably uses it to help enhance her own body or using chakra scalpels.

Sakura: High intellect and ability to reason, good chakra control and high precision with throwing. Interest in medical abilities possibly may focus on poisons due to her families focus on interrogation and information.

Chogi: Strong attacks, a strong sense of teamwork and assisting his team members. Good defense ability and nice techniques for capture.

Hinata: Strong defense and attack close range, and ability to effectively attack long distances by using the Shushin to close the distance quickly, attack and then retreat out of direct line of fire. Interest in medical techniques. She would probably be more interested in making creams that could be given to Naruto and her other teammates for when she is not there.

Sauske: Strong attack, high accuracy, ability to capture with wires, good sense of where his teammates need to improve and how to counter any weaknesses.

Naruto: Ability to quickly learn the intricacies of techniques to his and others techniques using his clones. This could be used to spot weaknesses in his team's abilities and how to improve. He is also very good at henge and kwamari which would make him effective at infiltration. He also is learning to spot a weakness in his teammates and how to improve their skills.

Shino: Good skill in disguise using his kaichi based genjutsu with the possibility to enhance it with Naruto's solid version of the henge. Extremely good sensing ability information gathering ability using his bugs.

Shikamaru: High intellect, ability to capture using his shadows. He could also use his shadow ability to capture an enemy and then force them to move and talk while infiltrating an enemy camp.

Kiba: A strong sense of teamwork and loyalty. Good attack speed and power along with a strong sense for spotting others before they come into sight.

Thanks again for the awesome story!
Shalk Zailackar chapter 1 . 1/17
I really have enjoyed your story so far. I especially enjoyed your characterization of Shikamaru, especially the line where he said the situation merited a curse word.

I also thought that Shino's fixing the desk was pretty funny along with his response to Ino.
White Alchemist Taya chapter 3 . 1/17
Hinata is a creep.
It's disgusting
Larenars chapter 10 . 1/4
Great story
panther73110 chapter 10 . 11/25/2017
Just found out that you passed away on Jan 14, 2014, while looking to see if you had any recent chapters written on your website. Sad to see that your stories like this one will never be finished. You were a great writer!
Plsupdateman chapter 10 . 11/12/2017
Yoooo please update this story. It's one of the best Naruto fanfics I've ever read, bruh.
mckertis chapter 10 . 11/4/2017
That was a well-wriiten, if rather slow-developing, story.
Stalking Fan chapter 1 . 10/9/2017
Ash0011 chapter 10 . 9/7/2017
I really want to read more of this
Annoy mouse chapter 10 . 7/17/2017
This story is amazing! Your characterisation is superb! Thank you for writing it.
GreenApril chapter 10 . 7/7/2017
This is soo good! I hope that someday it will be continued but even with just what's here now this is one of my favorite naruto fanfics!
1,022 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »