Reviews for Motivation
renton163 chapter 10 . 9/21
Parts of this story really hurt but I'm still curious as to where you were going with it you should continue gotta say your way of making sasuke less bastard-ish is really good and naruto with wire techniques is plain scary
YokaiAngel chapter 10 . 8/13
Wow~
kurama587 chapter 3 . 7/24
I feel like you decided to write the Hinata parts while making it seem as yandere as possible, but I still find myself enjoying your Hinata more than cannon Hinata.
Your dead? Great job your better off dead if this is the best you can do for a fiction.
This is very very well written and I love it.
WarKnyte chapter 5 . 6/14
I loved the color blind thing with Kiba. It took me a bit to figure it out but once I did... hilarious.
scorpioneldar chapter 1 . 2/17
an interesting take on the series i look forward to more development of this idea
Swaggerboy chapter 1 . 1/25
Waste of time. Story is great but their is no dark naruto qualities in it.
Sir Nyan of Canterlot chapter 10 . 12/24/2015
Well, I got to the end of this story. And now I have a gaping hole in my heart. "Sure thing Hinata-chan". And like that, this moment is frozen forever in stasis. So long. This was the last story you ever posted here. I spent a day reading through all of them, and I'd like to say thank you.

Rest in peace.
Sir Nyan of Canterlot chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
I just found out you died a year ago, and I wanted to see what else was on your page. Right now I'm trying to decide if I want to start reading a story that will never be finished, despite how good I know your writing was. Thank you for everything you've done, may you rest in peace.

So long Brian.
Andreasfr chapter 10 . 12/18/2015
For everyone reading the reviews to try to figure out if Durandall is going to continue writing, the answer is no. I just googled his name and came to this: . ?topic102984

Depression, the cruel illness that it is, claimed another life. This was in January of 2014, a while ago, now, but no less sad.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
llllll
Lazuli chapter 10 . 10/9/2015
!
But sad that you stopped...
bigfan22 chapter 10 . 10/6/2015
Damn this story was good. It's a shame it got lost to the abandoned abyss that so many excellent stories seem to end up in. Hopefully one day your muse will come back to you and you will continue this amazing story. Thanks for giving us what you have written so far, and I hope to one day see this story get an update. Great job!
zmanjz chapter 10 . 9/25/2015
I love this story and can't wait to see more.

The depiction of an effective shikamaru is astounding, especially when somone helps naruto focus his talents.