Reviews for Motivation
Ash0011 chapter 10 . 9/7
I really want to read more of this
Annoy mouse chapter 10 . 7/17
This story is amazing! Your characterisation is superb! Thank you for writing it.
GreenApril chapter 10 . 7/7
This is soo good! I hope that someday it will be continued but even with just what's here now this is one of my favorite naruto fanfics!
I caught that Avatar: The Last Airbender reference! Honestly, I'd love to see more of this story - it's utterly fabulous. Thanks for the lovely story! :)
Did Danzo put that seal, or did Orochimaru? Great chapter as always! :)
Amazing chapter as always! :)
Anko and Kakashi are dating now? That's actually rather cute. Lovely chapter as always! :)
Awww, Naruto and Hinata are adorable together. :) Wonderful chapter as always! :)
OH. I didn't realize that was referring to Kiba's colorblindness...oops. Otherwise, I'm truly enjoying this story so far! :)
That training game is a fantastic idea. And I love that Hinata and Shino and Shikamaru seem to be making friends with each other and with Naruto. Wonderful chapter as always! :)
I like that Naruto is already demonstrating more maturity than at the beginning of the story. And of course, I like the characters of Hinata, Shino, and Shikamaru. Awesome chapter! :)
This presents a really cool idea. I'm excited to see whether this matures the Rookie 9 a little faster...
Ooh, this is AWESOME. I'm super excited to read this! :)
scrandle chapter 1 . 5/26
This was a brilliant story, really unique, lots of cross character interaction amongst the rookie nine, and great potential for a really killer plot. RIP talented author, I will remember your work.
ucdneo chapter 10 . 4/29
I thought that this story was absolutely brilliant. It is tragic to hear what happened to the author and I hope that everyone else enjoyed his story as much as I have.
1,010 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »