Reviews for Motivation
ForgivenL chapter 10 . 2/2/2014
Amazing story! But i do have a question, will Ino ever like naruto in this? It sounds like she should...
Saj te Gyuhyall chapter 10 . 1/31/2014
Oh God, this makes me cry. Why would someone take their own life and leave something like this hanging? Nearly a thousand reviews enthusiastically praising and begging for more...

Such a terrible waste.

May this author find the peace in death he clearly couldn't in life.
aquinas chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
lay down for an eon or two.

you made wonderful things
Wolff chapter 10 . 1/26/2014
Thank you, Brian, for the joy that your works brought. You will be missed.
gwonbush chapter 10 . 1/17/2014
This is a message to those who wish for another chapter of this story, telling them that it will not happen. The author, Brian Randall, is no longer among the living as of January 17th, 2014. May he rest in peace.
Samuez chapter 10 . 1/17/2014
RIP Brian Randall. May you find happiness in the next world than you did in this one.
Alexandra Vupre chapter 10 . 1/13/2014
pls update soon... i love it, believe it!
OMSdigifan64 chapter 10 . 1/12/2014
Amazing story huge chapters can't wait for the next update :)
Guest chapter 10 . 1/3/2014
Great story so far.

I hope you are going to update again soon.
DarkViolet7258 chapter 10 . 12/26/2013
It seems that Hinata got lucky
Kunmi chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
YOUR LIKE FREAKING KENCHI618!
If you didn't know, he's an awesome fanfic author. I'm pretty confident to say your up there with him and the other "5000 Review" authors.
TogetherAtMidnight chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Wow, just... wow. I loved it. A very good read ;)
maleficus-lupus chapter 10 . 12/6/2013
One of my favourite fics, I love every chapter. More please!
Ralyn Longs chapter 10 . 12/6/2013
Gripping fanfic! Your characterisation and development is very strong. The hints of plot you throw about are interesting as well (the Hokage-level scheming, in particular), although my main gripe with your story is that the pacing places much onus on detail and not so much on progress. You're 136k words in (over the course of two and a half years, to boot) which by any account would be close to a book's worth, yet I get the feeling the plot is only kicking off. Your character interactions, the subtleties and improvements, the minutiae are all brilliant but your fanfic keeps me reading for its quality of writing - not the storyline. Genin pool-stories have been done before (although never with as much success as yours), as have fics about insightful (rather than flat) characters, so that is not enough of a pull for me to favourite your fic.

I'm hesitant to follow your fanfic, despite the quality and the fact I enjoyed reading it, as you seem to update sparingly and progress slowly. I am unlikely to be gripped by your story in single chapter updates, unfortunately. Regardless, thanks for writing!
AckSed chapter 10 . 12/1/2013
I like this, very organic. You've created something different from the basic setup, defying fanfic conventions that I hadn't noticed were conventions. Revealing Naruto's parentage but not the other secret creates a new and interesting dynamic. Come to think of it, huge power, legendary ninja for a godfather *and* the son of a hero... it's like Kishimoto was piling on Chosen One tropes; the former overpowers the latter.

I also like your Hinata. As meek and hero-worshipping as canon, but also as scary as any fangirl. You also don't forget they're twelve.

Finally, even as I groan about the wrong conclusions the adults are jumping towards, I also appreciate the logic and the new story possibilities.
1,056 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »