Reviews for Motivation
DarkViolet7258 chapter 10 . 12/26/2013
It seems that Hinata got lucky
Kunmi chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
YOUR LIKE FREAKING KENCHI618!
If you didn't know, he's an awesome fanfic author. I'm pretty confident to say your up there with him and the other "5000 Review" authors.
TogetherAtMidnight chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Wow, just... wow. I loved it. A very good read ;)
maleficus-lupus chapter 10 . 12/6/2013
One of my favourite fics, I love every chapter. More please!
Ralyn Longs chapter 10 . 12/6/2013
Gripping fanfic! Your characterisation and development is very strong. The hints of plot you throw about are interesting as well (the Hokage-level scheming, in particular), although my main gripe with your story is that the pacing places much onus on detail and not so much on progress. You're 136k words in (over the course of two and a half years, to boot) which by any account would be close to a book's worth, yet I get the feeling the plot is only kicking off. Your character interactions, the subtleties and improvements, the minutiae are all brilliant but your fanfic keeps me reading for its quality of writing - not the storyline. Genin pool-stories have been done before (although never with as much success as yours), as have fics about insightful (rather than flat) characters, so that is not enough of a pull for me to favourite your fic.

I'm hesitant to follow your fanfic, despite the quality and the fact I enjoyed reading it, as you seem to update sparingly and progress slowly. I am unlikely to be gripped by your story in single chapter updates, unfortunately. Regardless, thanks for writing!
AckSed chapter 10 . 12/1/2013
I like this, very organic. You've created something different from the basic setup, defying fanfic conventions that I hadn't noticed were conventions. Revealing Naruto's parentage but not the other secret creates a new and interesting dynamic. Come to think of it, huge power, legendary ninja for a godfather *and* the son of a hero... it's like Kishimoto was piling on Chosen One tropes; the former overpowers the latter.

I also like your Hinata. As meek and hero-worshipping as canon, but also as scary as any fangirl. You also don't forget they're twelve.

Finally, even as I groan about the wrong conclusions the adults are jumping towards, I also appreciate the logic and the new story possibilities.
EpicFailOnline chapter 7 . 11/26/2013
The story started off well and continues to be well written, but it is progressing far, far too slowly. Character building is all well and good, but it should ideally happen through the events of the story, not in big chunks like this. I'm getting quite bored, which is a shame.
lordamnesia chapter 10 . 11/21/2013
Wow, this story is EPIC. Seriously, one of the best Naruto stories I've read lately! I love the tangent that the Hokage and the Sannin have gone on, just makes me wonder if they are going to uncover Danzo before it's to late! Keep up the excellent work!
Nadoxx chapter 10 . 11/20/2013
Really enjoying your story, only negative thing I see is the pacing of it. You have over 130,000 words and do not much has really occurred in the story. It is kind of getting bogged down by all of the training and viewing it from everyone's point of views, hope this helps! Great story overall.
Nemrut chapter 10 . 11/17/2013
I do quite like the story, and I like how flawed each of the characters are and how they interact, although I do believe that Sasuke's reaction at the beginning were way overdone, felt OOC for him to behave so much like a douche. Also, I do hope someone will call out Shino and Shikamaru out on their really judgemental attitude.

But other than that, quite the good story, thank you for sharing this.
the.stories.live.on chapter 10 . 11/14/2013
So, I wasn't sure if Shikaku meant for them to find out about Naruto's dad, because I couldn't remember him talking specifically about that. I know they were planning on them finding out about Kushina, but I don't remember if they were taking Sakura into account. Either way is fantastic, but if Shikamaru is overestimating his dad, that would be hilarious.

This story is so well rounded. I'm really glad that you aren't bashing characters right and left, instead letting them grow and develop. I love your Shikamaru, and the whole chibi-kage thing is absolutely hysterical. I'm looking forward to Tsunade/Naruto interaction. They have such a fun relationship, and it will be fun to see how that develops here.

Keep up the great work!
Silent Avid Magma chapter 10 . 11/14/2013
A fairly lighthearted outlook of the ninja world. Not my usual pot of tea.

Grammar, syntax, spelling, and word usage are all acceptable.

A respectable fiction, overall.

Thanks for writing.

-Silence
Guest chapter 10 . 11/10/2013
awesome just awesome, effing awesome chapter...
CrystallineX chapter 10 . 11/10/2013
Awesome story! I like the progression of training, and Naruto's use of clones. Looking forward to the next update!
A.Pevensie chapter 10 . 11/10/2013
Oh wow, this story is amazing! The amount of planning that must have gone into it ... I'm in awe! I love the characterizations here - and I can't wait to see how the rest of the training plays out. :)
1,062 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »