Reviews for Motivation
This is very good.
ariannapotter96 chapter 10 . 1/29/2020
Love this story️
Enforcer209 chapter 10 . 1/22/2020
Well this was certainly an interesting story
Ashen Ogre chapter 10 . 9/7/2019
In my opinion, this was one of the best-written stories on the site. Sadly we won't ever get to see the story be finished. RIP Brian Randall, hopefully, you found happiness in the afterlife.
FelineCube chapter 3 . 8/11/2019
Just for mentioning the existence of a ginkgo tree this is suddenly one of my all time favorite stories.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/27/2019
Boring as fuck and I hate this annoying Anko
Guest chapter 10 . 5/10/2019
Author died in 2014, stop asking "can you continue?" in reviews.
Monster King chapter 10 . 3/27/2019
Great story please continue
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2019
This makes 0 fucking sense
Shade chapter 10 . 2/20/2019
Read it and loved it. this is a good story, shame that you haven't continued it. I liked how you wrote the characters- with how you wrote her I couldn't respect hinata much as I found her to be borderline obsessed with Naruto so well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2019
No offense but why would you set up this idea of a team with shino and shika and the immediately change it? Feels kind of pointless.
Sovinkov chapter 1 . 2/16/2019
Guys... the author died quite a while ago, so could you please pay some respect to the work of someone who isn't even here anymore and stop flaming the guy
Guest chapter 2 . 2/14/2019
Anko is defenitely a self insert. Because her character makes no sense, is really ooc and annoyingly involved in stuff that should not concern her and would following canonical events be keot secret from her.
I'm guessing she'll be involved in anything and everything from now on.
SO PLEASE tag this kind of shit. Self insert stories are the absolute worst that fanfiction has to offer.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 10 . 1/19/2019
Oh my lil baby sunshine knows his mom's name now! Yay! This was a good read. The perspective chances were a bit abrupt but easy enough to follow. And I find it hilarious that all of them are learning WAY more this way than they do in canon by being separated and taught the "normal" way. And most of them are like...legit friends with each other now. Big improvement. Hinata might need some help with her...obsession?...Tunnel vision? And I'd like for Danzo to just die or be found with his stolen blood line limits so he can be executed.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 9 . 1/18/2019
Aaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy shout out to Avatar the last Airbender cameo from good ol' Uncle Iroh. Were you intending to make this more of a crossover as the story develops?
1,062 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »