Reviews for Motivation
Shalk Zailackar chapter 1 . 1/17/2018
I really have enjoyed your story so far. I especially enjoyed your characterization of Shikamaru, especially the line where he said the situation merited a curse word.

I also thought that Shino's fixing the desk was pretty funny along with his response to Ino.
White Alchemist Taya chapter 3 . 1/17/2018
Hinata is a creep.
It's disgusting
Larenars chapter 10 . 1/4/2018
Great story
panther73110 chapter 10 . 11/25/2017
Just found out that you passed away on Jan 14, 2014, while looking to see if you had any recent chapters written on your website. Sad to see that your stories like this one will never be finished. You were a great writer!
Plsupdateman chapter 10 . 11/12/2017
Yoooo please update this story. It's one of the best Naruto fanfics I've ever read, bruh.
mckertis chapter 10 . 11/4/2017
That was a well-wriiten, if rather slow-developing, story.
Stalking Fan chapter 1 . 10/9/2017
... YES TEAM LOGIC GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Ash0011 chapter 10 . 9/7/2017
I really want to read more of this
Annoy mouse chapter 10 . 7/17/2017
This story is amazing! Your characterisation is superb! Thank you for writing it.
GreenApril chapter 10 . 7/7/2017
This is soo good! I hope that someday it will be continued but even with just what's here now this is one of my favorite naruto fanfics!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/28/2017
I caught that Avatar: The Last Airbender reference! Honestly, I'd love to see more of this story - it's utterly fabulous. Thanks for the lovely story! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 6/28/2017
Did Danzo put that seal, or did Orochimaru? Great chapter as always! :)
Guest chapter 8 . 6/28/2017
Amazing chapter as always! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 6/28/2017
Anko and Kakashi are dating now? That's actually rather cute. Lovely chapter as always! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 6/28/2017
Awww, Naruto and Hinata are adorable together. :) Wonderful chapter as always! :)
1,062 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »