Reviews for Motivation
Guest chapter 5 . 6/28/2017
OH. I didn't realize that was referring to Kiba's colorblindness...oops. Otherwise, I'm truly enjoying this story so far! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 6/28/2017
That training game is a fantastic idea. And I love that Hinata and Shino and Shikamaru seem to be making friends with each other and with Naruto. Wonderful chapter as always! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/28/2017
I like that Naruto is already demonstrating more maturity than at the beginning of the story. And of course, I like the characters of Hinata, Shino, and Shikamaru. Awesome chapter! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2017
This presents a really cool idea. I'm excited to see whether this matures the Rookie 9 a little faster...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2017
Ooh, this is AWESOME. I'm super excited to read this! :)
scrandle chapter 1 . 5/26/2017
This was a brilliant story, really unique, lots of cross character interaction amongst the rookie nine, and great potential for a really killer plot. RIP talented author, I will remember your work.
ucdneo chapter 10 . 4/29/2017
I thought that this story was absolutely brilliant. It is tragic to hear what happened to the author and I hope that everyone else enjoyed his story as much as I have.
Amacon chapter 10 . 3/21/2017
Stumbled upon this looking for a good read. Sadly you never finished it but what i read so far was great and enlightening. I enjoyed your take and one day hopefully i'll write my own fanfiction and can use yours as inspiration to pull from. Thanks for posting.
Kyuu chapter 10 . 3/13/2017
Ive just read from the reviews that the author is dead.
RIP...
Kyuu chapter 10 . 3/13/2017
This is one of the best well written stories that ive ever read in this site.I hope you complete this awesome story:)
sultryvoice chapter 10 . 3/12/2017
Durandall,
I know it's been some years since you have written anything for this story, but I was wondering if you try and update this story "Motivation", or put it up for adoption.
Arkeen chapter 1 . 2/28/2017
Omg why did i imagine thats how ibiki deals with stressful situations, just interrupts everyone and then spouts some crap about sacrifice and rips his bandana off.
TotallyGeekage chapter 10 . 2/17/2017
Although I will never get the chance to finish, this was a brilliant story and you were a brilliant author. RIP.
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 10 . 1/23/2017
Can't wait for the next chapter!
jcampbellohten chapter 10 . 1/16/2017
That ending is adorable. With such a fluffy last scene, I'm less upset than I could have been about reaching the incomplete end. Anyway, this whole thing was enjoyable, from start to cutoff point. I hope you eventually continue it.
1,062 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »