Reviews for Motivation
borsic chapter 5 . 3/10/2011
Hi, just stepping by to say I really like your story. Interesting thing you are doing with trying to write from different viewpoints - you might want to try and differentiate the 'voice' of the different characters a bit more, if you can.

Cheers,

Boris
Lanky Nathan chapter 2 . 3/10/2011
Damn I'm happy I found this story. I'm really happy with where it's heading. Can't wait to read more!
shiro-wolfman-k chapter 5 . 3/9/2011
Don't lose time with Trolls, you are only gonna get a headache, let them have that tiny victory, if the only way they can feel truly alive in their probably really miserable life.

I think too that Kurenai coddled(SP?) them too much, and well, she seemed too obcesed with Hinata, it's simply too much of a coincidence that she ended being her teacher.

Now Hinata only seemed to get better when Hiashi and Neji begun to train her along with Hanabi, and well, Kurenai is a Genjutsu specialist, an art that the Hyuga openly destroy with their eyes, so (or was that the Sharingan?) Hinata being trained by one would probably increment the despise from her clan to her.

In fact, it seemed that Kurenai only noticed that Hinata has a backbone in the Chuunin exams, more presicely(SP) when she decided to help her with the cream and Naruto.

Now I am curious of what wanted Hiashi with her, and how will she react with this new backbone that she has gained recently.

And... wasn't that a Ranma/Ranko cameo? It seemed to me... Thanks for the chapter...

I wonder how many are nervous because Kiba noticed Hinata and tought that they where a good team... He, with how entraled(SP) Hinata is with Naruto, and with the posibility of him recognizing her i doubt that she will surrender easily on him.

Thank you for the story.
Shadic5295 chapter 5 . 3/9/2011
the story's good, and it's nice how you make it to where either they all pass, or fail, and now have an added incentive for the jonin to force team work. and i must say, shell games FOR THE WIN! (sucks to be on the recieving end of it however)
DemosJones chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Another chapter shows up right after I finish reading the first 4, that's great. I figger that I'll have to wait longer for the next chapter, sorrow.

You called the jonin the 'Sensei Squad' and that clicked in my mind that yeah, they're like a standard squad setup themselves, with Anko as the Leader and the other three as the grunts/genin. I find that quite entertaining.
Wonderbee31 chapter 5 . 3/9/2011
Here you go Hinata, one review for you. That was a fun chapter, and really liking how the 9 are coming together in their own ways, even as they continue to chafe in certain spots, they might well be one of the better fighting groups Konoha has turned out in years since the attack of Fox before.
Uldihaa chapter 5 . 3/9/2011
An interesting chapter, but now I'm picturing poor Akumaru in a frilly dog-dress... it might, possibly, be pink. Poor dog... *snicker*

I love the way your using most characters, but you might want to get some Ino or Sakura PoV at some point soon. They just seem to be fairly 'one-note' in their interactions with the other characters. Some PoV might help either reduce that, or show why they're like that.

Sasuke is rather extreme at times, and it's making it difficult to get a feel for the character as he is in this fic. If that's intentional, then good job! :p

Loved the way you showed that Kiba is colorblind, like a dog, without coming right out and saying it. Too many fanfic writers might mention something like that, and then never actually use it in the fic.

You might want to change how your doing the Kakashi training narration though. It just seems to lack a certain amount of energy and immediacy; it's kinda of disengaged a bit. Maybe describing the explosions as they interrupt the PoV character's thoughts, and then eventually moving things into the way you have them now? Use the descriptions for a chapter/encounter, then switch to using 'Explosive tag!' after that character got 'adjusted' to being blown up. But that might just be me ;)

Looking forward to more.
Some Random Guy chapter 5 . 3/9/2011
"Non-lethal takedowns" gave Ranma away pretty quickly. I'm liking this story more and more as I read on. Fantastic work!
dragonfilia chapter 5 . 3/9/2011
Is Kiba colorblind?
billy13579 chapter 5 . 3/9/2011
Another double cameo... or just one person in two places... or two people who are the same, ah whatever!

Very interesting way you're spinning this tale, especially the training game and intrigue.
peanut butter helicopter chapter 4 . 3/9/2011
i like how the stories going but i think your making hinata way too obsessive ;) other than that it's greta :)
Mizuno Tenshi2 chapter 5 . 3/9/2011
That scene at Kiba's house was... interesting. It makes sense, but still feels a little odd...
VLight chapter 5 . 3/9/2011
Kiba not being able to see colors is a sweet twist. Two thumbs up for that.
Ralob chapter 5 . 3/9/2011
I want to beat Sakura, Ino, and Sasuke with a clue-by-four. As of right now, they are doing nothing but holding the other six down. To be honest, the instructors need to either shape them up or ship them off. Clan names should not matter when Konoha's future security is at stake.

And I love Kiba's attitude here. He is really coming into his own.
Firehedgehog chapter 5 . 3/9/2011