Reviews for Motivation
Kind Fearless Leader chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
I seem to have run out of fic.

Yup, I press down and there's no chibikage complaining that he can't sleep in and play go. There's no psycho-stalker hinata sneaking in to massage Naruto's feet because he seems cold.

Heck, Kakashi isn't even making out with Anko to assuage his guilt. Bastard-sensei.
InARealPickle chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
So I went ahead and read it anyway. This is so full of win! Your dialogue is superlative. .

PLEASE, I'm literally begging you, don't ruin this story by turning into some sort of hormonally driven teen boy fantasy fic!

It's not even listed as a romance! Leave it alone. You have a winning formula here.
Juoppo chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
This is definitely an improvement from the first chapter, though I'm not sure if that's because there wasn't any emotional content involved or not. It is also safe to say that Anko is the author's mouthpiece this time around; there is just something inherently wrong with Mitarashi Anko talking about being a bad example. It also looks like you've completely done away with Shikamaru's biggest character flaw, which is his laziness; all that is left is a bit of token griping. Despite these things, I rather liked the chapter.

Oh, and it seems like you tend to mix the words "then" and "than" with each other at times. If you don't know what I'm talking about, google "then vs. than". Ignore this if it's just a slip, and you do know all about that.
lounger chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
good chapter
Essex chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
Excellent as always. You manage to pack a lot of characterization into every scene and the interactions between the genin are very well done.
holyhastes chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
"Alternately, I will drain your chakra with my kikaichu." Shino paused, and even scuffed, Naruto was impressed with how intimidating he looked, tilting his head slightly and causing the dark lenses of his glasses to flash like angry mirrors. "Training with Bastard-sensei has caused them to become quite hungry." - *angry*

dont worry bout update shedule so long as we get them at least once every 2 to 3 week ppl wont cry.

p.s. good as usual continue and nice about positive RL issue
dragonfilia chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
Wow I really like this story. The premise is really good. I hope you keep at this one.

Also, I couldn't help but notice that when he remembered his library kage bunshin. One of them had memories reading of yesterday. This could be because they all stem from and return to the same source I suppose. However, it was written highly personally (/I/ did this..ect) Is this a facet of kage bunshin you intend to play with. The creation of hold-over mental construct creation or something similar?

I have seen that once in my reading of Naruto fanfiction, but I cannot remember the story. I thought the premise was very interesting, though.
Uldihaa chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
I was a bit hesitant with this story, mainly because too many fanfic authors forget that the canon teams are about the best balanced you can get with those characters; at least at the beginning. When you shuffle them around too much, the resulting teams become dreadfully unbalanced to the point that some might actually be virtually worthless outside of extremely narrow roles. As you've pointed out in this fic.

I do like the rotation through multiple sensei idea, though. Paired with the shifting teams, you'll get ninja that are used to working with a broad spectrum of people and abilities. It'll also help with giving them experience in lots of different roles. Though you might want to address the problem that the bonds between them would take longer to form and deepen than if it would using the canon set-up.

I really like the way Hinata justified what she was doing. 'Oh, I really want to see him, so I'll just make him breakfast as an apology for coming over so early!' and 'Oh, he might still be asleep! He needs his rest, so I'll just let myself in so that I don't wake him. I'll just pick this lock and...' Comedy gold. Please continue having justifying!-Hinata regularly interacting with Naruto.
Ralob chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
Great story! I find your genin training to be absolutely fascinating. I eagerly await future updates.
InARealPickle chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Naruto may get a harem... or Naruto Will get a harem?

Which is it? Please let me know, because I'm not wasting time reading the first 3 chapters if you are going to spring that crap on us later.

Nice sized chapters by the way. Also a catchy story summary.
Das Leech chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
Thank you for another great chapter. I find your Stalker-Hinata rather creepy. All in all the dynamics feel right, even with the slight changes .. couldn't imagine Shino threatening someone in his team of nine though .. that one was a little odd. What I think the story would benefit from would be a little more insight into the teachers thoughts, especially Kakashi, at this point. They get their little scenes but the hows and whys are still rather vague. Of course, I'm fairly sure that's on purpose and will eventually be adressed in future chapters.

DL
kidneysrgood chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
I really like the pace of the story, and I enjoyed listening to Monk!Asuma. Nice job man.
In Like Vin chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
Very nice. I do appreciate the note at the bottom of chapter 1 where you mention that you may have overdone it a little with Sasuke, as I was a little concerned as well. But besides that, I'm really impressed by the story as a whole.

I LOVED the scene where the feedback from the bunshin knocks Naruto out. Not only did the two perspectives - Naruto and Hinata - make it hilarious, but the way you played with their perception of time was really quite awesome. Looking forward to more.
firelordeg chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
thank you for sharing this fantastic chapter i love this story please continue a.s.a.l.a
kairai-kun chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
this is obviously a very well thought out, well planned fic
1,062 | « Prev Page 1 .. 58 65 66 67 68 69 70 .. Last Next »