Reviews for The Homo Novus Experimentation
Druto chapter 2 . 9/11
So sweet , and you wrote very well , thank you for your time and work.
Druto chapter 1 . 9/9
Great start
sn0wy.mk21 chapter 2 . 4/20
aweee :)
i love them together and I'm glad that Leonard is growing a little accepting this fact between those two if only that happen in the show -_-
mech pencil name chapter 2 . 4/7/2019
This story is just so sweet. I don't watch the show, so the way you slowly build to a growing respect and understanding of the characters and how they learn to appreciate each other is what makes the story for me.
Penny's respect for 'the science' and Sheldon's acknowledgement of emotion/interest reveals parts of their unshown depths and hints at how a real relationship between them can grow based on mutual interest, respect and understanding. Which are all needed to get over hurdles in a relationship.
Thank you for this.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/27/2018
I went into this with the intention of mocking the idea that penny and sheldon could ever be a better idea than the great SHAMY, and now I’m a little awed cause that was amazing.
ReadLikeHermione chapter 2 . 2/25/2018
Cute
Guest chapter 2 . 12/31/2017
lovely job
Chippers chapter 2 . 8/14/2017
I loved this idea, and I found the progression believable. I do wish that in Chapter 2 there had been more showing of the interactions with Sheldon and Penny and less just telling of the results.
AnberlinEve chapter 2 . 8/28/2016
Oh my goodness, this is so beautiful! All of them sound and act like they are on set and it's amazing how you've grasped the essence of what makes Shenny shippable.
kimjo2 chapter 2 . 4/2/2015
What a superb story! I loved the concept and characterization. Thanks so much
Guest chapter 2 . 1/25/2015
wow
JadedOne47 chapter 2 . 12/1/2014
Read this a few times and love it.
Whisper184 chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
I would have liked to have read more about Penny and Sheldon's interactions during the experiment, but this is still a marvelous story. Great job :)
Guest chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
Wow! That was THE BEST ever Sheldon/penny fanfi. I have ever read or possibly will ever read. So emotionall and scientific I absolutely LOVED it! :) u are a great writer keep going xx
winnie chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
sooo good, can l share it on Chinese website?
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »