Reviews for The Homo Novus Experimentation
Ahahaha, awesome :)
yet again chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
awwwwwww
Hebi R chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Y'know, I'm kinda with Leonard on this one. A very generous person could, perhaps, see their ex with someone else, even a friend, and not feel that little bit bitter. But asking your ex to help you seduce one of his best friends is just plain cruel. That he's helping at all says that, though he can be very mean-spirited, he is trying very hard to be a good person.
Krystal Jaymes chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
Follow up! Follow up! Please! This was wonderful!
d1x1lady chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
Great story! Love it!
Luthien chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
I started thinking I would overview your text as a quick, non-important little fantasy, and was bewildered at how intense it was! In fact, it was truly magnificent. I have read many fanfics about Sheldon and Penny's relationships, but none have ever been as good,as qualified, and as realistic as this one! What I especially like is that you didn't turn off too far from the real story, and it shows a natural continuation of the events really happenning in the real series. On top of that, you have perfectly caught the knack of each caracters feelings and ways of expression! i felt as if I was watching a real episode! absolutely startling, and I really wish you had sent this! This, so perfectly written, would probably have made Chuck Lorre and them realise the natural way the series should have continued! I just loved your fic, and I'm dearingly hungry for more!

Please! I'd love to read the continuation of this story!

All my regards, and atmost admiration for your work!

Well done!
Halfred Askold chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
Very nice. I especially the way Penny did her presentation. Very nice.

Rate: A
Halfred Askold chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Excellent!

Rate: A
Dove1132 chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
Wow I didn't know what I was going to find when I looked up this pairing. Mainly I expected to laugh at the ridiculousness for the plot and how out of character Sheldon would be. But I was very pleasantly surprised. You made the plot realistic and kept Sheldon in character, PLUS it was incredibly cute, something I thought I would never pair with Sheldon. The only thing wrong with this story was that there wasn't enough! Kudos! Keep up the fantastic work.
Veysketh chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I cannot praise this story enough!

The writing was well-delivered and clear to understand, the science was well-inserted and researched, the characters kept from becoming OOC, the speech written so well I could almost hear the characters themselves ... the list does go on but it's difficult to type more on a phone!

A very well done to you and I look forward to reading more from you.
TheOtherMaidOfTarth chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
Rather intersting - it intrigued me as much as this pairing. :)
uzo's biggest fan chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
aww! -giggles- so cute!
Boogum chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
Aww, cute. I love these two. _
Boogum chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
'Leonard's face contorts like this: confusion, hope, confusion, mild glee at the Star Wars reference , and back to confusion.'

That made me laugh. Hard.

Anyway, this is adorable. I'm loving your Sheldon, and I think the idea is hilarious. Poor guy is getting sucked right in to her trap.
Boredom Queen of Insanity chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
In a way, simplistic, but fitting and very cute!
55 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »