Reviews for The Homo Novus Experimentation
TheCurat0r chapter 2 . 11/15/2011
Good chapter, although I disliked the Raj, Howard, and Leonard tangents. I'm just a selfish Shenny shipper. Lol. I thought the ending was very sweet. I hope there's a sequel floating around (or in the works).
TheCurat0r chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Great chapter. I love the idea. I'm glad Sheldon knows about the experiment because I doubt having it spitefully revealed by Leonard after Sheldon's given into his feelings would not have gone well. I loved Penny's final tactic in this chapter. )
michaelfanfic chapter 2 . 11/15/2011
"Sure, Sheldon is peculiar"

It reminded me of an episode from Buffy's (I'm not sure if you know this series, but anyway) fourth season, when Riley said that Buffy was "peculiar" before realising that he actually had a crush on her. And then, in the end of the episode, Buffy said that Riley was peculiar too. And he said, if I'm not mistaken, "I can settle for that". So that was my favorite line from this story... it just placed a smile on my face. But I also really liked the other parts that didn't make any mention to Buffy what so ever :D
Jynelle chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
I like it. I just felt that maybe too much telling not enough showing. I would have preferred to have seen more interaction or more focus on the tension building up during the experiment between Shenny. :)
XoXStrawberryGashesXoX chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Hm, where to start?

This was beautifully written. The wording completely set the scene throughout, and it was intelligent without trying too hard. You managed to keep everyone, even and especially Sheldon, in character in the best and worst moments that they went through. Certain moments actually had me feel like I might be watching the show, or at least reading a plot concept for an episode or two. The way you interwove Leonard, Howard and Raj into the story at certain parts worked magnificently. There were moments in which I gre misty-eyed or even smiled without realizing it. In particular, the moment when Penny realizes the consequences of each possibly result, the instance where Sheldon gives his attention to her presentation because he believes it is well-deserved, and the precise moment in which he stands and gives up his seat, obviously with the events following completely perfecting the ending. It became evident that you yourself might have spent countless hours on Wikipedia following link after link. Penny's character in such moments was priceless and believable. In some moments, as in the moment that Sheldon rather harshly reacts to Penny's touch and literally runs away, it made me both laugh out loud and think more deeply about the situation. I came to the realization that she was approaching this experiment blindly and without precognitive thought, in other words going about it all wrong, just as Leonard so kindly attempted to cover his laughing fit. I quite enjoyed how you managed to keep Penny in her devil-may-care attitude even as she admits defeat or ponders the side-effects of her possible loss. In the moments involving Bernadette and Howard added the opportunity for the reader to create parallels between the two rather peculiar and quite interesting couples.

Seeing as I've taken up too much of your time already, I'd like to say in conclusion that this fanfiction will most certainly be earning a spot in my favourites, and I can only hope that other Sheldon fictions I read after this will meet expectations. Thanks for reading through my rather boring and repetitive comment, and I'll read more of your work now. See you soon in your other review boxes.

A Believer That Fandom Must Be Well-Deserved and Earned,

~Strawberry Gashes
Whiteghost37 chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
Okay, can I just say, Wow? This fanfic was incredible, and very in character as well. I really enjoyed reading it, so thank you for this! Is there/will there be a sequel?
Ms Llewellyn chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
lol, I loved it!
A Caravan Of Dandelions chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
I know you've published this quite a few months ago but that won't stop me from reviewing. lol

I loved the story. It's well-paced and beautifully written, and I wish I could say more but really, the only word that sums it all up is: perfect.
Shentropy Vortex chapter 2 . 8/14/2011
I really enjoyed this story, it was very classy and tasteful, and most of all, really portrayed the characters' thoughts and emotions in such a way that it drew me into their world. I have long wanted to see "Shenny" happen, and your story really put to words a lot of the intuitions that attract me to this pairing. Again, I really appreciate that you portrayed such an "old school" story of wooing and "ship building." I also love how Penny "gets smart" and tries to be scientific in her approach to Sheldon. I got a little misty-eyed at the end, and I think the way you ended it was perfect, and the way their relationship develops is faithful to how I would expect it to evolve. I would love to see further adventures of this ship; you show how far Penny would go to meet Sheldon, how would Sheldon soften his abrasiveness and "dumb down" or humble himself to draw closer to Penny? Thanks for this great story!
Meapness chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
I did enjoy, well written : )
Hawke 1234321 chapter 2 . 7/6/2011
If Fanfiction had a 'Like' button, I would be clicking it.
The Green Eyed Cat chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
This is a brilliant fic I really loved it and I loved how much effort Penny put into the experiment and research. I thought it was absolutely genius writing when you had her fall asleep infront of Sheldon like that, I think that might've been my favourite part when he realised how seriously she'd been taking the whole thing. Though it's a shame he didn't realise she was so tired because she had been looking up things that he'd been saying. Really loved it, you write this paring really well.

ptirobo chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Wonderful story, perfectly written, exactly in character

I loved it !

Can we please have a follow up on Sheldon's experiment ?
IssyRedbird chapter 2 . 3/18/2011