Reviews for Love has no limits
crystal chapter 1 . 3/31
AWESOME! all the fan fiction about my sister the vampire I have read are just not sooo good but yours...is awesome please write more and I am sorry that your grandpa died trust me it is really painful especially when you were so cloze to him. Ps; hope you feel better and write another chapter this was an awesome story
I am sorry for that!
MySisterTheVampireFanX chapter 1 . 2/23
Wow! The story is epic! Can you like write up a second story or something?
jcpinyerd chapter 4 . 1/22
Good stories...
lindsey chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I really like your thing on my sister the vampire. if you are going to do another one then I have an idea. what if Lucas starts having night mares about his father saying stuff like " you are still an Kessler no matter what you say you still have Kessler in your blood." and nightmare after nightmare Lucas becomes more and more like his family that before he knows it he wants to eat olive. even though he loves her, he just can not reset the ergo to eat olive. so a week before she becomes an vampire he takes her to dark and quite places where there is nobody around and right before he tries to eat her ivy shows up. she had caught on to Lucas plan. so the day before she becomes a vampire ivy and her father disappear! and it was Lucas who toke them. right before they go one there date she over hears his plan and knows why he has been taking her to those weird places as dates, he wants to eat her. she know there was only one thing to save her and her family. it was to use her special gift which I thought was an awesome idea to give her special powers. she has been practicing with ivy ever since that night Lucas was accepted into there family. she goes on the date with him and right before he eats her she uses her powers some how. she saves herself and her family. I don't mind if you do not put one single thing I wrote in this letter to you but just in case you have writers block then here's an idea. by the way my moms name is Suzanne but we call her Suzy all the time. so her name is mostly Suzy. also I am glad I found one story that kind of sounded like Olivia because some of them that I read did not sound like Olivia at all but they were still good.
AnimegirlZ.09 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Wow! I LOVE this! It's amazing! I like how Lucas is so protective! :3

Ag09
Maralyssa chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
I am sorry for your loss but congratulate you on your story
lily brown chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
good but where does jackson goes?u know olivia's real boyfriend
Live Dance and Hope chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
Gosh Hun,

I am so sorry for the loss of your grandpa. I know how you feel, I was very close to my Grandpa and he died last September. I hope you do decide to continue with your story, and I wish you the best. I hope that you feel better soon, and I send you my best regards.

Regarding your story. I love your twist that you added to it, and I think that it was very good. Keep up the good work. Just double check your spelling, I don't think I caught any grammatical snitches, but just in case, because I know that my spelling is awful, and I make mistakes all the time.

Love,

Hope
mobaby15 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
*it has a lot of romance in it. but why would oliva give her blood to a vampire that's anyway ireally liked it.
Amythest Sarah Jackson chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
please dont let this only be a 1shot! u should really start a story and also a sequel. this is definitely the best my sister the vampire story i have read online. i really hope u update soon, but i know ur probably grieving over ur grandpas loss so im not pressuring u or telling u that u bettr review soon otherwise im gonna sop reading or sumthin (y do people do that!they should be happy the riters even riting sumthin for them out of their frr ime for other people 2 enjoy for free!) i just dont want u 2 give up on this 1shot. i hope it turns out a story 1 day cause im gonna support it all the way! :)
Amythest Sarah Jackson chapter 2 . 5/4/2012
oh my god ur grandpa died! i totally understand the fact that u cant continue for a while, i just wanted 2 now if u would ever continue this story. :) i hope u get over the death of ur grandpa soon. that is so depressing, riting a story and then suddenly, BAM, u lose a family memeber. i understand u wont be able 2 update for a long time, maybe even a year, but ill still wait for the nxt chaptr. just get ovr the loss of ur grandpa, feel better, and then start riting. ill be waiting for the nxt chapter. :)
jillian andruk chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
please try to finsh the book you write the best books in the whole world to me. this might be the best book in the world. you are my favirote author in the world. i know you can finish the story you just need to be strong and so far it is the best thing i have ever read and i think when i have to write about a person that i admire but never met i think i will chose you. i have read all your books so far and this sounds like the best one yet. if you finish this book it would mean the world to me. when ever i read your books i feel like i am part of the story and by the way i can see everthing happening in my head. also when i read your books it feels like i escape my sad lonely world. i would do anything to read the whole story. i have looked everywere to find the rest of the book. i have looked at tons of librays, websies, and stores just to find that book. i hope this note helps you a lot with finishing the story.

-sincerely your biggest fan ever
Green Rider Girl chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
Great story, please make an epilogue.

Rider
cassey rodriguez chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
thanks for having this up. i do not read books a lot and this one cought my eye. i loved it a lot and if you can please post the chapter 2