Reviews for Art of Conflict
SomaLover1 chapter 4 . 5/3
Please update
okami-onna chapter 4 . 3/22
OMG! You didn't... Why do you always hook me and leave me in hot coals?. Just kidding... Well, not so much.
I'm dying here so have a little mercy and continue your unfinished stories, ok?.
V-gon chapter 4 . 1/31
Hope you update! I love this story so far!
Capella Sherlock Holmes chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
This is really good and I hope you continue it, its funny and serious and mysterious and I really want to know what happens.
meow chapter 4 . 7/13/2014
Wow! So exciting! Please update soon!
silent tortoise chapter 2 . 2/25/2014
I'm in love with this story. I love the tweaks you've put on each personality. Can't wait for an update.
4Eva Dreaming chapter 4 . 2/20/2014
Soul... Maka isn't helpless...
TheGrammarQueen chapter 3 . 12/12/2013
Is he, like, Giriko Voorhees or something?
SymmetricalGirl8DeathTheKid chapter 4 . 11/14/2013
This is really good so PLEASE update! XD
RoraDracon chapter 4 . 11/1/2013
Poor Soul, this is not good at all. Continue, por favor (please)!
vivalarapture chapter 4 . 10/8/2013
I love this story! I'm so glad you updated. Im excited to read what happens next. (:
Lacrimosa Tomboy chapter 4 . 10/7/2013
Oooh...developments! I was so excited to see an update in my inbox the other day, and as usual, you do not disappoint. Looking forward to what comes next!
LimeCandy chapter 4 . 10/6/2013
I was so over the moon that you updated! You are a fantastic writer and I really like this story so far!
wisdom-of-me chapter 4 . 10/5/2013
WOOOOOOOHOOOOOO!
Oh my gods, I was so happy when I saw this story get an update. I think I found it just after you had posted your third chapter and have been eagerly awaiting the fourth ever since. I am seriously so excited right now, I hope you plan on updating more regularly but even if you don't I'm still totally happy to wait for chapter five (well, not really, but even if it takes another year I'll still be thrilled)!
Ugh! I love this story so much so I really do hope you keep going. Good luck with it!
CosmicDucks chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
Good story, too bad the fic is dead
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »