Reviews for Art of Conflict
silent tortoise chapter 2 . 2/25
I'm in love with this story. I love the tweaks you've put on each personality. Can't wait for an update.
4Eva Dreaming chapter 4 . 2/20
Soul... Maka isn't helpless...
TheGrammarQueen chapter 3 . 12/12/2013
Is he, like, Giriko Voorhees or something?
SymmetricalGirl8DeathTheKid chapter 4 . 11/14/2013
This is really good so PLEASE update! XD
RoraDracon chapter 4 . 11/1/2013
Poor Soul, this is not good at all. Continue, por favor (please)!
vivalarapture chapter 4 . 10/8/2013
I love this story! I'm so glad you updated. Im excited to read what happens next. (:
Lacrimosa Tomboy chapter 4 . 10/7/2013
Oooh...developments! I was so excited to see an update in my inbox the other day, and as usual, you do not disappoint. Looking forward to what comes next!
LimeCandy chapter 4 . 10/6/2013
I was so over the moon that you updated! You are a fantastic writer and I really like this story so far!
wisdom-of-me chapter 4 . 10/5/2013
WOOOOOOOHOOOOOO!
Oh my gods, I was so happy when I saw this story get an update. I think I found it just after you had posted your third chapter and have been eagerly awaiting the fourth ever since. I am seriously so excited right now, I hope you plan on updating more regularly but even if you don't I'm still totally happy to wait for chapter five (well, not really, but even if it takes another year I'll still be thrilled)!
Ugh! I love this story so much so I really do hope you keep going. Good luck with it!
CosmicSynopsis chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
Good story, too bad the fic is dead
Black blooded chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
Make more I yearn for more my darling MORE!
Keekeerrs chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
Very well written and already epic, keep up the nice work!
Lucy Ashley from Fairy Tail chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
Dead plot... But i would love to see what you can do with it
ilovemusic6-13 chapter 3 . 4/2/2012
wow that was amazing, update soon
wisdom-of-me chapter 3 . 1/31/2012
This is an awesome story! It's like the dark side of being a weapon! Why haven't you updated? I really want to know what happens next!

...