Reviews for Art of Conflict
BVB Fan chapter 4 . 12/13/2015
WTF UPDATE ITS BEEN LIKE TWO YEARS UPDATE! THIS STORY IS AWESOME!
Jinx Luck chapter 4 . 11/8/2015
First off, hey
Second, I absolutely love the story, and how you wrote the characters. While I can obviously see some off there original personalities, I also so the necessary tweaks with this story's situation. It was just the right balance. Kid would be proud. And the original idea for this? Just, this is just brilliant . I hope wherever or whoever you are now, you keep writing.
Third, I know you probably won't update. And, I can't blame you for it. While I absolutely love this, I know it might not have your interest anymore. So, I only hope you get my review.

Btw, this is still going on my favorite and follow list. Even if it's futile
SomaLover1 chapter 4 . 5/3/2015
Please update
okami-onna chapter 4 . 3/22/2015
OMG! You didn't... Why do you always hook me and leave me in hot coals?. Just kidding... Well, not so much.
I'm dying here so have a little mercy and continue your unfinished stories, ok?.
V-gon chapter 4 . 1/31/2015
Hope you update! I love this story so far!
Orihara Nakura chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
This is really good and I hope you continue it, its funny and serious and mysterious and I really want to know what happens.
meow chapter 4 . 7/13/2014
Wow! So exciting! Please update soon!
silent tortoise chapter 2 . 2/25/2014
I'm in love with this story. I love the tweaks you've put on each personality. Can't wait for an update.
4Eva Dreaming chapter 4 . 2/20/2014
Soul... Maka isn't helpless...
TheGrammarQueen chapter 3 . 12/12/2013
Is he, like, Giriko Voorhees or something?
SymmetricalGirl8DeathTheKid chapter 4 . 11/14/2013
This is really good so PLEASE update! XD
RoraDracon chapter 4 . 11/1/2013
Poor Soul, this is not good at all. Continue, por favor (please)!
vivalarapture chapter 4 . 10/8/2013
I love this story! I'm so glad you updated. Im excited to read what happens next. (:
Lacrimosa Tomboy chapter 4 . 10/7/2013
Oooh...developments! I was so excited to see an update in my inbox the other day, and as usual, you do not disappoint. Looking forward to what comes next!
LimeCandy chapter 4 . 10/6/2013
I was so over the moon that you updated! You are a fantastic writer and I really like this story so far!