Reviews for Never Pure
Lunchbox413 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Well done! I'm very sad to see so few Aidan/Sally fics on here, but I love this one. It's almost like a real scene from the show.
Flobbergasted chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Solid work. By which I mean both plausible and structurally sound. :)
Aidan3Sally chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I LUV you story!
Werejaguar of Halloween Town chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I really do like this pairing. I find it real sweet how Aidan seems to really care for Sally.
Liisiko chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Awww...This was just so sweet. I've never read anything for this pairing before, but now I think I like the idea.
lady white roses chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
MORE!
PartyhardDrunkard chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
:D :D :D I love Aidan and Sally...I ship this pair! This was perfectly perfect!
azab chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
great job :
daydreambuff chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Aww! These two can be so adorable. I like the idea of her just popping into wherever she's thinking about inadvertently. But anyway, they were really in-character and sweet and I liked your story :)
AlleluiaElizabeth chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
I just watched my first episodes of this show tonight and the idea of this pair immediately caught my attention. I loved how these two interacted and you really captured the dynamic I saw. I don't know if the show has a chance of going this way, but I do hope more fiction like this pops up.

Does this have to be a one shot? *puppy-eyes*

lol Whether you continue it or not, I look forward to seeing more Sally/Aiden stuff from you in the future. :)
blueberry24 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
that was good. Can you please continue it? I love this pairing
Mishelle20 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Great fic!
Lady Krystalyn chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Brilliant! I absolutely love Sally and Aidan, and I could just see this situation actually happening lol
keepitlost chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
This was PERFECT. I was really disappointed to find only a couple Aidan/Sally stories, but your characterization and writing was lovely. I do hope you write more stories about them in the future! )
geminibeauty19 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
This story is too cute! I love it! Plz update soon...or else..haha no I'm kidding..I think my addiction for this story has begun!