Reviews for Dear Kurt
Calmzone1 chapter 10 . 6/27/2013
wow- I really hope you continue this. I know it's been a while, but... dang! Amazing story! Well Done!
Syaoran-Lover chapter 10 . 5/13/2011
So many "let Blaine in"'s kinda starting to sound kinky, despite the circumstances... LOL

Anyhow, short and objective. Kinda sounds like Wes' fanfictional personality. :D

I can't wait to get Klaine back! :D

Read ya next!
MaxximumRide666 chapter 10 . 4/23/2011
I like Wes as well, and Sam ('Trouty Mouth' was unbelievably funny XD) short but sweet, i like it. And yes, Kurt really needs to let him in! It's breaking my heart just reading this, dammit!

Glad to hear that Puck is outta jail ) that's something good.

Can't wait for more, update soon please! You rock )
MaxximumRide666 chapter 9 . 4/23/2011
The first bit made me lol ) i think i like David and Wes rather a lot ) they are sweet and genuinely do care for Blaine and Kurt, they wanna see their friend happy. It's a healthy relationship, unlike the pretty twisted one that Santana, Brittany and Quinn have. Or used to have... i dunno, it's very complicated.

Anyway, i hope Kurt does let Blaine in, i'm glad he woke up but if he keeps being a moron then i'ma have to knock him out again myself!

Keep up the awesome work )
MaxximumRide666 chapter 8 . 4/23/2011
Hmm i've been waiting for a Rachel letter. A filler, really? Cos some pretty important shit went down in this here chapter!

Sorry to focus on the little things, but i love Santana XD

Rachel's right, about Quinn and about herself. And even though it's never touched on too much in the show, you do get the odd moment where we see that Rachel and Kurt are more than enemies for solo's. Those scenes always make me smile )

Didn't get why Sam was overreacting at first, but then i remember Morgan so S

MaxximumRide666 chapter 7 . 4/23/2011
Damn, Blaine is one messed up kid with one messed up life. Seriously, i feel so damn bad for him! This is a ridiculously depressing story but i'm entirely hooked so i shan't be stopping reading any time soon.

Favourite lines: '"Um…I got beaten up by a cheerleader?" My mum just glared.

"Baby, if you're going to lie, at least make it something believable..."'

Just made me laugh )

And the CD thing at the end? I know what that's like. I have whole playlists on my iPod that i didn't listen to for a year after my ex broke my heart, in fact i kept having to change CD's in my car as well cos so many songs reminded me of her or were 'our song' / it's depressing.

MaxximumRide666 chapter 6 . 4/23/2011
...did not see that coming... i actually don't know what to say.

I wanna punch Quinn and Blaine both, but then... i kind of get it. And i think Kurt would too. He knows what it's like to feel so lonely, so empty... what really got me was Santana... until he leaves McKinley we never really see that she even liked Kurt, but the hurt on her face was unmistakable. Plus she defended Kurt and Blaine in 'A Night of Neglect' so ) glad you had her yelling and ranting, it's what she's best at. Really breaking my heart again.

MaxximumRide666 chapter 5 . 4/23/2011
Whoa, didn't see that coming... man, that's some messed up shit right there! I am SO glad i don't live in America, England is pretty crap and people can be idiotic but i don't think there is any where so against gays as America. You're really making me realise just how lucky i've been to have such awesome people in my life who don't give a damn about sexuality or anything else like that. It's just who you are, and i'm damn thankful for them.

Liked the bit at the start with Santana, but dammit, she needs to be gay too! This is a truly amazing story but i wants me some Brittana lovin' ( actually i kinda want any kinda lovin' since this is incredibly depressing!

Liked the little bit with Rachel and Santana in the car (been reading a lotta PezBerry so i'm reading subtext so S), Quinn's very sweet, i like her POV as well, she's very useful for observations as well )

The whole Blaine-Morgan-Sami (makes me lol XD) thing is very intriguing, didn't see it coming ) and btw, Blaine's dad? A complete and utter douche bag. He needs to be hit in the head repeatedly with blunt objects because he is a big homophobic dickwad.

Damn, you are so good! If you can make me hate someone so much, well done! And btw, i so cannot believe you're only 14, damn, dude, you write good (XD). Keep it up.
MaxximumRide666 chapter 4 . 4/23/2011
I wondered where Puck had got to! Nice little twist there, very well played. The thing with Sam too, that's very interesting, i'm definitely hooked )

Artie is sweet, so is Brittany ) and Mr. Schue. Artie was a good choice, he's a little more impartial and observes from afar so we get a little clearer sense of what's going on with him than we did with Blaine, because it's not all emotion (not that that ain't good, because it is).

I like the end, when they're all singing, got me all choked up again ( *sniff* i swear, this is the saddest thing i've ever read!

Awesome chapter, i can't wait to read on.
MaxximumRide666 chapter 3 . 4/23/2011
Dammit. Again with the heart breaking and sobbing? Really? God, i'm so friggin' depressed right now!

...But it's worth it, it's such a damn good story, i can't stop reading!

I really love Molly and Blaine's mom, and Wes and David are good friends... kind of XD also, i wondered about Sam! You hinted in the previous chapter and i was like 'Hmm okay...' but liking the back story with him )

The bit with Karofsky broke my heart too, i actually do think he genuinely cares for Kurt, he's just too damn scared to show it or do anything about it. /

Can't wait to read on )
MaxximumRide666 chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
Wow... damn, dude, just damn. That was seriously something... something depressing! I mean, jeez! You depressed the arse off of me!

And you had me sobbing my heart out most of the way through! Although i have to say that you really have Blaine down, especially in the first part of the letter. I could hear it all in my head and even see Blaine sat their writing it.

So damn sad but i'm glad Mercedes and Quinn and Blaine's sister were there for him. And no fair making me wanna slap Santana! She's my favourite character, you can't do that again! But it was entertaining to see her try and hit on Blaine XD

Awesome chapter, keep it up )
MaxximumRide666 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Wow some seriously heavy stuff going down here! I like how you mix it up, keep us confused so we'll keep reading. It's a very good strategy ) especially since you have me hooked now.

I hate it when Kurt's upset, it's horrible to watch and to read. And now Karofsky? Seriously, he's the biggest homosexualist of them all!

Awesome chapter, can't wait to read on )
Ems-g chapter 9 . 4/13/2011
please do drabbles about fun happy drunkish blaine! I love him
gleek freak chapter 10 . 4/8/2011
thank you! you finally updated and YES to the sequel. you have no idea how much I love this story
Janto4ever chapter 10 . 4/7/2011
I love this fic so much. It's a brilliant one, to celebrate the brilliance of it I just ate a RedVine.