Reviews for Distraction
themuse19 chapter 17 . 3/31/2012
I've enjoyed this story. Is it finished? If it is, you might want to mark it complete, because some people won't read WIPs.
Marierux chapter 2 . 2/9/2012
Kate chapter 17 . 12/25/2011
Your story is lovely, but when are you going to finish? You're driving me crazy here with this half-baked-cookie feeling. I REALLY want to read the rest! Post please!
Kate chapter 17 . 12/5/2011
I LOVE YOUR STORY! I love all of the new characters that you've created and how they interact with Glee's already-existing ones. But there is one question that I simply cannot let go: WHEN are we going to get to see Blaine sing? He may be a big-time producer and all that now, and I can understand from the way you write it that he loves it, but really. His sexy voice is like the appeal! Plus you know he'd love to do it again, after so many years, especially for Kurt. It could be a really good opportunity for a bonding moment between them, and a way of getting Blaine to break through the shell that he's been building up for the past six years a little more. Anyway, I'm really glad I read your fanfic! Good luck as you continue to be a writer. :)
123RaChEl456 chapter 17 . 8/26/2011
What a wonderful story! It's so lovely to read, you've really captured the emotions of the characters well, and I think I'm definately a 'Myler' fan! ;)

Thank you for taking the time to write. :)

Rachel
QuietLion chapter 17 . 8/24/2011
Squeeee!

I actually adore Mel :D She's immense :D

Wanted to actually slap Karl... Also he reminded me of someone I know... Ugh

Kurt and Blaine. They are meant to be!

Tyler melts my heart... But i've always had a thing for guitar playing musicians ;)
siriuslygleeful chapter 17 . 7/24/2011
You and your writing skills are driving me up the wall in jealousy! I am in LOVE with this fic so far! I was drawn into the summary, and from the prologue, the drama, angst, and fluuf has been a perfect balance to keep me interested! Many chapters had me on the edge of my seat or my hands clamped together tightly from the cliffies! But I loved the excitement I had reading these chapters, and I can tell you without hesitation that I can't wait for more!

I am a little sad to see it's ending soon though. :( Are you going to include Finchel's wedding before the conclusion at least? And I would love to see Mercedes!

Cheers,

Kristy Ann
HPJellicleCat chapter 17 . 6/17/2011
AHHHHHHHHHHH. XD

This story! It's just...it's so awesome!

Mel and Tyler are so freaking perfect and Kurt and Blaine are so adorably awkward.

IT'S BEAUTIFUL.
Lilynette chapter 16 . 6/16/2011
LOVE the idea of Kurt as a Man of Honor. Good idea!
jcrissrid chapter 17 . 6/15/2011
I know you said close to the end, but I could read this one longer.. love it.
Syaoran-Lover chapter 17 . 6/15/2011
I really love the fact that you're not just throwing them back into each other... that they're taking it slow. This chapter was a perfect opportunity to get them back TOGETHER and you just didn't do it. I'm so happy about it. I mean, as any Klaine shipper, I'd love to see them get to it, but the fact that they're building their relationship back, and not their sex life back is soooo much more important.

It was a nice chapter, and I can hardly wait for more (please do make SOME smutty description when they get back though! XD)!

Read ya next!
Syaoran-Lover chapter 16 . 6/15/2011
aawwww, Finn is too sweet! :)

And I really liked their solution. I can soooo totally see it happen!

I can hardly wait for further meetings!
mulder1921 chapter 17 . 6/14/2011
Yay for some movement on the relationship(s) front. But I really hope they talk and are honest with eachother soon so we can get on to some hot lovin'.
thislittlespark chapter 17 . 6/14/2011
oh my lord, I love this story. It's one of those fics that you fall in love with even more with every chapter. I'm going to be sad to see it end :(
mysticflare chapter 17 . 6/14/2011
i'm falling head over heels in love with this story! please let it be longer than 20 chapters -prays-