Reviews for The Psychic and Her Replicas
Creen chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Brother. Thou shalt continue this story. Or else thine oreos are mine.
Laurie Jupiter chapter 4 . 1/10/2013
OMG this is just...pure excellency!

I actually like the fact that you've given the Replicas a voice and a perspective on their thoughts. This is one of the most interesting FEAR fanfics that I've ever read. I think it's kind of obvious Elisa Grayson is going to become the psychic commander to the Replica army and I'm assuming that the girl that they rescued at the beginning was her. I also liked how you incorporated a bit of negativity towards the Replica soldiers here via Sgt. Khent. His fear of the Replicas is very human, highlighting the unethical practices of the ATC.

Please continue this story! I'm really interested in reading more chapters :)
Rc1212 chapter 4 . 8/4/2012
This is...the most interesting FEAR story I have ever read.

Really.

Will Elisa and her clones get invloed with the events in the FEAR games? Will they ever meet the Point Man? How many years(?) does this take place before the start of FEAR?

I look forward to seeing where this goes.

Keep up the great work and good luck!
Anzer'ke chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
My joy at your update could only have been greater if it had been the Stokes & Replicant fic instead.

This was a very good chapter, engaging, well characterized and very crisp indeed.

Peace out and Rock on,

Anzer'ke.
Hermi-ko chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
Nice chapter, thanks to make us understand the strings between everybody. And I love the description of the Replica by the little Elisa Thank you for the hard work (and looking forward more of The Lieutenant and the Assassin!)
*Hermi-kô***
Hermi-ko chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
That's a pretty good story. The beginning made me puzzled, to imagine another girl as Alma. I mean, poor her. But then the action you put is awesome so I just sitted and read this awesoness. Second chapter, I love the fight, and I got to know some ways to destroy the REV6 thanks to you. And here... you put again a nice layer of Replica soldiers with a mind and not just a cold weapon-based computer program. Very good, I would like to see where this is heading to. Thanks for your hard work!

*Hermi-kô***
Anzer'ke chapter 2 . 10/2/2011
I'm sorry, are you even capable of writing badly?

This is fricking awesome! The level of emotion for the clones in this chapter felt stifled yet genuine, the tactics and battle showed an impressive grasp and the men watching gave it that chilling and heartless air I associate with F.E.A.R.

It is after all a game where the real villains aren't the clone army or the vengeful psychic but rather the ruthless suits who keep fucking things up.
Stalker grike chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
THE WARHAMMER 40K BLOOD GOD KHORNE DEMANES THAT YOU UPDATE "The Psychic and Her Replicas" SOON OR HE'LL SENT BLOODLETTER DEMONS TO WHIP YOU WITH BARBED WIRE!

THE BLOOD GOD HAS SPOKEN, BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR SKULL THRONE!

...

...

Ok, now seresly, can you update the "Psychic and Her Replicas" soon? like, in the next 1-2 months? i want to see the rebs. reaction to her psychines, as well as why she's in the lab in the frist place. (prehaps she was kidnapped?)
fanofmany chapter 3 . 4/8/2011
Hmm lemme guess the guy before Alpha1 tried to either kidnap her or molest her? And pretty interesting like how you bring out every character not just the major ones..XD
Alardem chapter 2 . 2/25/2011
Just 2 chapters in and I have a new favorite story alongside The Lieutenant And The Assassin. I'm impressed by how you're able to plausibly fit your story within the game's world while still retaining some originality.
Alardem chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Oh, wow. This is awesome stuff. Keep it up!