Reviews for Everything's Just Ducky
Rockztar chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I love the story! I can so imagine the different people doing that. Duckling and Dragon were cute!
the sudoku kid chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
This was a nice story to read, keep up the good work.
MidnightMoonshyne chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
THIS MADE MY DAY! I do ship CandaceXAlbert because I think its just so cute!

This was so perfectly adorable.
EJKorvette chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Good story even though I would never expect this pairing. Actually I would never expect Candace and Jeremy to break up! Guess that makes this story even more notable; it must have been a challenge to write.
ratluck2 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
By writing this, you have proven you can write great k fics and ones for older/ more mature people. You are a great writer, and I'm looking forward to more.
Glittering Turquoise chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Wow!
crystalbook95 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
This is... FREAKIN AWESOME! You are a very talented writer. I never wouldve thought of this pairing, but it is gold.
A Mind That Sits Still chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
can u explain y candace always try get her bros in trouble? lol no don't answer. its good grl.
EmperorDoofenshmirtz chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Hooray for crack pairings! Although, I suppose this has bearing in canon, so maybe it's not a crack pairing. Regardless, it's a cool pairing.

'He growled "I said now," and swept her up off her feet' - Is it just me, or is Albert channeling some of the Goddamn Batman? They do share voice actors...
digigirl02 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
That was cute. I've never read this couple before, but i liked it.
The High Lord of Terra chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Not something I'd have expected... But t'was awesomeness nonetheless. Great job!

This pairing was certainly not something I expected, however, the fact that it /is/ technically canon makes it all the better.

I cannot wait for more! And a beautiful oneshot from you!

RAWR! I'ZE A DRAGON!

-Terra :)
I am the Poptart chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
*stifled squealing* This has to be one of the best written, most adorable pieces of adorable adorableness I have ever read freaking ever. I know I should really try to come up with something more eloquent for a review, but I simply can't do it. Your amount of adorable awesome has turned my brain into happy-mush.