Reviews for 5 times Sherlock fell on his birthday
Puggle chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Really lovely. Thank you for sharing.
jbug chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Very enjoyable story.
TYRider chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Awwww! :)
tabbiecat chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Sweet! :D So glad John was there. x
Shawntail chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
XDD

I felt really sorry for Sherlock the first 5 times but I really laughed at the "mother hen" metaphor XD and the birdie-shaped Mycroft of course :p

*gives thumbs up*
Cainchan chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Ohh this story was sad and sweet at the same time. I know I repeat myself but I love how you write the never eating, social awkward Sherlock, with his terrible past and the mother hen John who cares so much for the detective.

my favourite scene was: * He grinned. Best. Birthday. Ever. *

This was so adorable. really.

I hope you will write another long multi-chapter story in this fandom.
CountryGrl chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Gah this is too adorable! "Oh dear, Sherlock thought, my mother hen is not pleased." I laughed out loud... Oh and "Was that birdie Mycroft-shaped?" also. The first 5 were too sad, awr :( poor Sherlock. Anderson, Donovan and Moran's names did amuse me though xD and yay for the Johnfulness at the end, ah that was such a simple, perfect statement of their friendship, loved it :)

The stupendousness strikes again ;) Lovely!
Tammy chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Aww, this was really sweet. I liked it.
TheOrchid chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Omf...So cute :]
tanya13 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
awww i love the ending!
BloodyNeutral chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Very sweet :)
emloha chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Awesome story SH :) the 1 bit was amazingly sweet :') thanks for the birthday wishes, can't wait to see you dancing ;)

Lots'a love x
doctorcoffeeboy chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Well, it's not my birthday right now, but it will be at some point in the year, so thanks!

Give Birthday wishes to your friend for me, even if they don't know me!

This story was brilliant, I could imagine young-ish sherlock falling over in darkness and crying. Just makes me wanan hug him!
NorthernDownpoursMadePublic chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Very sweet. I love 5/1 fics. Yours is especially cute. :)
98Shaddowolff98 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
This was a really nice story! I like the way you have written it and set it all out. I especially like the last one, but hey, i guess that was rather the point. ;D Nice work.