Reviews for Storm Chaser
nurdgurl714 chapter 7 . 8/16/2014
Very cute! Crotchner indeed!
Trahnfisch chapter 7 . 10/26/2012
awesome!
Buka2000 chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
I do love this idea, and I really want to storm chase as well. Partly because of Storm Chasers on Discovery Channel, and Reed Timmer. But also because I love all severe weather and I get all excited over mammatus clouds in a bad thunderstorm, but get disappointed when there is no hail.

The only error I caught is the hook cloud (It is actually a funnel cloud, it is a hook echo if seen on radar). If I had seen this fic back in February I would have loved to help you on some of the terminology. But I know this is just for fun, I just have Reid's mind sometimes. Definitely analytical and definitely scientific.
pluma desatada chapter 7 . 7/3/2011
"Next thing you'll be telling is that is that you hunt down serial killers!"

HILARIOUS
OfficiallyObsessedwithPyro chapter 7 . 4/17/2011
Oh, I love this.
Sterling Dragonfly chapter 7 . 3/19/2011
I loved the story - you managed to hit on two of my favorites! Hotch/Reid and storm chasing. Great job.
Mallie chapter 7 . 2/20/2011
Aaron SO deserves some kind of 'Awesome Boyfriend of the Year' award for this! Though I completely understand about him being willing to go along because it's what Spencer wants.
blondebloke chapter 7 . 2/20/2011
I loved it! Haha very good story I like established relationships it makes me happy. and it is cool to read how the couple would act around each other. and I loved it from Hotch's point of view.
twilightmecrazii chapter 7 . 2/19/2011
Loved it amazing so sweet u gotta love them
twilightmecrazii chapter 6 . 2/19/2011
Loved it awesome they suit each other
twilightmecrazii chapter 5 . 2/19/2011
Loved it amazing
twilightmecrazii chapter 4 . 2/19/2011
Loved it awesome they are so sweet
twilightmecrazii chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
Loved it awesome
68luvcarter chapter 7 . 2/19/2011
This was so different and definately cute.
Shadow Cat17 chapter 7 . 2/19/2011