Reviews for Like An Airplane
aisacchan chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
It's so sweet~
Kasumisou chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Sweet! Sweet! Sweet!:) oh, Len's "forgive me for..."s are so romantic!:) I liked this story!:)
Fammie Bammie chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
How lemonish~! I hope that someday, my future boyfriend- scratch that after you read my review- would do these things~! Even the part(s) of the puzzle and airplane~! _

-Nik Van Fresces
Little Pisces Dreaming chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Aw, that was absolutely adorable! I want to read it again and again and again! Haha, really I do. This is great.
ana chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
AWW. THAT WAS AWESOME! so sweet! so beautiful! you're soo good! i wish i were you

!
leiz-L chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
waaaaah. soooo cute!
DangerFiction chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
WOW that fast, short and SWEET! 3

totally loved it! and loved the Forgive (poem ish) sentences! They are the best man i wish a guy would say something like that to me if he asked for my marriage *swoon*.

"Ja ne!"

*starts to daydream*
nebhat04 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Sera-chan, it was a very heart warming Valentine's Day story! I loved the proposing :P Len really did a good speech :P Thanks for sharing!
NeKo Meow chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Aira...you made my heart stops from skipping, frozen, then skips again. XD Such a lovely story. I can say that there is this VERY strong spice in your story that I can't stop myself reading it over and over again. If I will put my loved lines, I'll be copying and pasting the whole story.

You really good at this. Hope to see more of your stories...and I hope you have MORE free time again to write.
patch angel chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
beautiful!
Arissa Danielle chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
AAAAAH! this is sooooo awesome! so sweet, so lovely, so beautiful! me loves it! xD ohbytheway. WHERE'S THE UPDATE WITH MEMOIR? D:

love this!
sigh chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
that was the sweetest thing i have ever read. I loved it. i wish that would happen in the manga. I hope it will. Ah. I love this couple sooo much.
Aerys-Hime chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
kyaa! so sweet!

belated happy valentine's to you ;)

"Forgive me that I need you. Forgive me that I love you. Forgive me . . . ," he paused, looking up at Kahoko's face, ". . . that I want to marry you."

i love that line!