Reviews for Little Alec
99 red balloons chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
I fucking love you. But, as I've said before, the "i was dead" line kills me every time.
AlecAndra chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I enjoyed "Say Something Else"

Thanks for this outtake.
flutterfli chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
They were so good together. A definite spark was there from the beginning. "Can I keep you?" Makes the ending of their story that much sadder.
upsidedownntwisted chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
And this just makes the story that much sadder. OMG..great work on the lemon...but in the end...you've brought PJ to tears.
bmango chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
That was so sweet and hot and kind of fluffy (if you don't know what's coming later, I guess). Thanks for pointing it out to me! Hope you are enjoying your HD or sleeping. MWAH! -b
SweetDulcinea chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
You kill me so ded, bb. So. Ded. P

GUH.
Grizzo chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Loved the story. Re-read them all today. Cried AGAIN. Would like to see some futuretakes of Seth and Edward, school and after. Thanks for writing.
LolaWorld chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
That was truly bloody brilliant! I was captivated from the first sentence to the last. Wonderfully written. You have a true gift. The details, I felt as if I was actually right there with them both.
sapphirescribe chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Gah! It was better and worse reading this after having read "Say Something Else." Better because I got all the little nuances and had Edward's thoughts in mind as I read Alec's. But so much worse because I know Alec doesn't make it for long. Such a beautiful start to their story!
evilgiraffe82 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
If I hadn't read Say Something Else, I would have cheerfully loved this outtake, would have loved its joyful wondrousness, its hopefulness, its happiness as it looks toward the future.

But I have read Say Something Else. And so this outtake is so laced through with pain, foreboding, tragedy, because I know it won't last. There were tears in my eyes at the end, as I loved them and felt for Edward's inevitable pain, all over again.

I can't even say how much I loved this outtake. Brilliant, just brilliant. Thank you.

Oh, and A Clockwork Orange is one of my favourite books. I love the film, but the book is by far the more terrifying of the two. Interestingly, I suspect my copy is an edited version (despite being English - maybe it's an imported copy?), and I've only just looked up what happens in the final chapter. It sounds like for once, the edit might be the better version. Ending on "I was cured alright" is pleasingly bleak, and rather similar to Brighton Rock in that regard - which is edited to be less bleak in the film (though Richard Attenborough as Pinkie is masterful), but the ending is glorious and terrible in the book. If you've not read it, you might want to add it to your list.

Back to our Alec. I love how we can see how hard and how fast he falls for Edward - it's beautifully written. This whole outtake was like rain in spring - everything's just gorgeous, and just beginning, and beautiful, and joyous, but you don't go out because it's still raining. So much sadness, simply because it's so wonderful, and I know it doesn't last. Lovely. Again, thank you.
Raven's twimom chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Their first night together was beautiful. Well written.
Bespokebee chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
*sob*

I love these two boys. Say Something Else is my favorite story in fandom and is one of those stories you still think about long after you've read it.

This is a great addition. (not to mention extemely hot, hot,hot)

Thanks for writing it.

Can I keep you? *wobbly bottom lip* Love it!
mycrookedsmile chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
this was amazing, and we're all so lucky you pushed through your concerns about 'screwing it up' to finish writing it.

It makes everything we know from SSE that much more bittersweet. It is wonderful to get a glimpse inside of Alec's head and to see that he adored Edward just as much as Edward adored him. It makes me wish, even harder than I did while reading SSE, that somehow Alec's story could have turned out differently.
Nisa Cullen chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
""Can I keep you?"

*Swoon*

"With his lips against the back of my neck he pushed his cock into me."

*pants*

""Perfect."

*dies*

"There was a huge stack of pancakes there."

*loves*

I just adore this all and love it hard!

Great how sweet and sweaty o/s thanks for writing!
sadtomato chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
This was sweet and ho and delightful!