Reviews for One Little Consequence
BlackHeart chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Came reeeeeeeeal fucking close to making me cry Alot. Haha but you'll not best me this chapter, fool!
lugialegend233 chapter 14 . 11/16/2013
Well... That was disappointing... In any case, it was a great story while it lasted. Very good job. Well written, easy to follow storyline, simple yet interesting plot, near perfect spelling and grammar... Good job.
lugialegend233 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
You actually made me cry out of the well-written sadness. You are one of the... 7 authors, that was actually able to do that. I applaud you. Thank you for what I expect to be a wonderful experience.
GLaDOS2.0 chapter 7 . 8/25/2013
Nice, liking the story so far. Will continue to read further but wanted to point this out before I forgot.

When writing the romanji (English Characters) of Japanese words or phrases, they flow and write like they sound. No - mark, that might mean two different words, which doesn't change the second but does change the first. Just something that was kind of awkward when reading. I kept stopping halfway through the word.
Evo-Kun chapter 14 . 7/5/2013
Its sad to see you letting this story go.
you seem to have a solid plan for future events and a good writing style that keeps my attention to the story.
when i write myself, i don't have a plan for those things... i just type what i feel comes naturally for the story and continue from there :P

I hope you one day decide to either continue the story or at least update the story with info about who might be adopting the story to continue this work of brilliance

Best regards
Evo-Kun
FBergman chapter 13 . 6/24/2013
While I like the character development so far. And It's nice to not have to read through another wave arc for the thousand time. The last part could need some work, it became really confusing there for a while, and I had to read though the last part a few times. To understand what you ment with watcher and other.
If it weren't for the last notes I don't think I would have truly understod it..

But outside of that the story is great so far!
dragoncreators chapter 14 . 6/4/2013
I really love this fic, i'm disappointed you didn't finish it, but i understand. maybe someday when i have enough time to start writing out my plot bunnies, I'll adopt this fic.
dragoncreators chapter 13 . 6/4/2013
This was amazing... possibly the most emotionally charged chapter of any story iv'e read.
dragoncreators chapter 10 . 6/4/2013
HAHAHAHAHAAH! I love this! My cheeks are hurting! Stop it!
Konoha's Black Dragon chapter 3 . 5/31/2013
Turning into a very enjoyable read, though I find the extensive notes annoying...
Flyte28 chapter 14 . 5/30/2013
Man I loved thisstory, the plot, character's, development and depth of the story made it a great read, bit disapointed thatI only found this story as it's finished but glad to have found it all the same. I really could have seen this becoming one of the great story's. One that isn't a godlike Naruto or some such thing but a realistic take on the world.

Hope you write more at some point it would be a shame for you to stop compleatly.
Chandagnac chapter 14 . 5/22/2013
I like this story a lot and I'm sorry that you don't plan to continue it. Ah well. It was good while it lasted.

Sincerely,

Chandagnac
13animaluver chapter 14 . 5/22/2013
DX FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUY
PLEASE DON'T LEAVE IT HANGING! PLEASE IM SOOOOOO FREAKING CAUGHT UP IN IT! DX DX DX IT LIKE WAITING FOR A GREAT BOOK TO GET TO MY HOUSE!
Fumes43 chapter 14 . 5/18/2013
I still hope you will continue this some day :)
Acaykath chapter 14 . 5/17/2013
The only reason you suck as a writer is because you gave up. This was a pretty darn good story until I hit the end. The scene with crow at the beginning and the last one with the watcher were especially compelling.