Reviews for The Slayer Diary
STRANGEL WHO LINES 4 BUFFY chapter 2 . 11/18/2005
I THINKU R SICK U CYCO.I HAVE WATCHED EVERY SINGLE EPISODE,EVERY SEASON EVEN THE MOVIE.U CLEARLY HAVEN;T SEEN SEEING RED.
Jo49 chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
"I laid with him, my head on his chest. I could feel my mind collecting all the stray monsters of my emotion and storing them back behind the door. But in the few moments I had left before I stole myself away, as I lay there feeling his hand brushing softly against my back and those beautiful eyes watching me slip away, I felt. I felt desperation, and hurt and helplessness and love."

I'm sorry, but this is very OOC. Buffy does not act, talk, or think like that. I'm not saying it's a bad fic- it's just a tad OOC. Fix that, and it will be good.
Krinaia chapter 3 . 4/6/2003
This is my absolute favorite Buffy angst story! It hsa all the angst, all the sadness, I nearly cried, and I rarely cry! There has been so much stuff here... and to think this was all in one night. This fan fic is absolutely wonderful, and the tiny ray of light at the end was a wonderful conclusion to this fic.

How many times have I said wonderful in my reviews?
Krinaia chapter 2 . 4/6/2003
*sniffs* I'm speechless!
Krinaia chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
Wonderfully written as all your fics are. I loved how you were able to bring Buffy's emotions out... it was... beautiful.
Cossyness chapter 3 . 12/7/2002
this is...beautiful...
anadfrat1 chapter 3 . 4/17/2002
Beautiful, totally beautiful, Nimue. Will you be adding more? Please do. The last line totally floored me-I stil have goose pimples. You are a wonderful writer. Please, more. Loving all of your stories and begging for more.
bubonicplague1348 chapter 3 . 3/25/2002
This is beautiful. I can't wait for more.
Spike's Lil Devil chapter 3 . 3/23/2002
I love this fic. Please write more.