Reviews for The Only Exception
Oh help chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
I can see this story is at least 2 years old... but, I'd love to see where you take it... If time permits, would you share some more of this tale with us? Thanks.
Tia chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
Beautiful story. Hope to read the end soon.
cwinky503 chapter 2 . 4/9/2011
This story was truly amazing! I think this was the best Castle story I have read thus far! Great work!
atheart101 chapter 2 . 3/24/2011
mmmm spicy : ) I love the insight you've created and the view of these two that you've taken. Let's face it, I just love the story. Can't wait for more!
BLendgame chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
AMAZING. THIS IS AMAZING.

I DON'T KNOW HOW ELSE TO FLAIL ABOUT YOUR STORIES

SO I'VE RESORTED TO CAPS.

I LOVE THIS. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE KATE BECKETT AND RICHARD CASTLE AND I LOVE THEM EVEN MORE WHEN YOU WRITE THEM.

GAH
braidonfire chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
ONCE AGAIN. YOU HAVE AN AMAZING, GLORIOUS WAY WITH WORDS.

Haha, sorry for all my annoying reviews today but I'm just so addicted to your stories :)
Scully223 chapter 2 . 3/5/2011
I'm loving this... especially chapter 1- i loved the insight you gave into Beckett's life and her heart being broken and the way she looks at love... i might have to take it as cannon...

i'll be honest- i wish you had stuck to cannon more- maybe a section on how Josh always leaving and not being there was falling into the same pattern... before then possibly going AU..

Like on the one hand I'm really excited to see where you are taking this and am really enjoying it... and on the other hand wish that the first chapter was left as a one shot and the 2nd chapter a diff fic b/c it seems as though it drastically changes tone from an insightful look into Kate's psyche to a romance piece.. anyway just my 2 cents.. and since u did take it in that direction already- i'm really enjoying it and exciting to see where it goes )
iamburitto chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
keep up the good work! i can't wait to see where this goes )
CovenStine chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
I think you nailed it!

I'm looking forward to the scholarship fundraiser, and some more deadpan Beckett humor, and your take on what might come of it has put that into a very entertaining light.

Thanks for sharing!

~C
Syd15 chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
I have no words to describe how much I love this, it's completely amazing, you have something really great going on here.

Thanks for sharing!
Minal chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
loved it beyond doubt

And im happy you have enough to continue with a few more cahpters
danielle chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
waouwwwww ! great! I couldn't stop reading! Please continue !
megam1 chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
Yei! So glad you lied! I love this one on Kate's POV. Waiting for more.
phoebsfan chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
YUMMY! That's all.
Maukraui chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
I must be honest. I don't feel right with this story. It's in character but every few sentences I think; "this doesn't sound right." I can't explain it, but I just had to tell you.

As for the story, an overview of their lives has been done beyond the point insanity, but it can still be a great succes, and a succes it is. And although I don't feel right with it, it's still written very well and believeable.

Bye Luci, I look forward to more, but where is my update on Of Bars And Secrets! It's overdue and I want it ASAP.

~Mauk