Reviews for Pomegranates
Pasht chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Aww! So sweet. Now I wanna read more, lol.
pmm chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
I would like to read more of this Big time!
FeatherTreeForest chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
He would too.
SesshyGal chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
oh it is so cute, i loved it
Kagome357 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
I came across your one shot because someone who had saved one of my stories had it listed as a favorite. I'm not a one for searching for newer works because well, there frankly aren't that many good ones.

Your story took me through more than a few emotions because you painted it with such a vivid and broad brush and I love stories like that - they give me the ability to imagine myself in the backdrop while I watch the scenes play out. I appreciate that very much.

With that said, as I found myself reading the story as it got to Kagome entering the picture, I could feel her gutwrenching longing for a home she would never see again as evidenced in the convenience of toilet paper, which we take for granted. You always wonder if Kagome truly lived happily ever after without going home whenever she felt like it because seriously, I can't live without modern conveniences and her looking down at her ragged shoes told the tale of her misery beautifully. I felt so sad for her and all that she gave up. Her talk with Sesshomaru made my heart sing and the pomegranate, that one little gesture, was so very sweet and endearing. That she was crushing on him at the end was the cherry on top.

It was short, sweet and absolutely perfect. Thank you so much for writing this. I'll definitely recommend this.

Kags357
Keoi chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
*squeals* So fluffy :) Of course he would plant a tree ~_~'
Wysteria Starfyre chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Awesome job! Love the flow of this and the way you chose to bring them together. Keep writing :)
betstar chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
nawww this is cute :3

a couple united because of a fruit~ I LIKE IT xD
Uncoloured186 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Sweet. :D

Pomegranate did a good job for uniting them. The idea of the story is simple, but I enjoyed them nonetheless. Too bad that it's short. Still, thanks for sharing. :)

Keep up the good work! ;)

_S. Hasegawa
phantomgirl21 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
That was really good! Loved it!
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Very cute litte story.
XODaikoXD chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
I Loved it! It was sooo sweet! 3
Desert-Bandit chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Pomegranates are my favorite too!

very cute story