Reviews for The Sweetest Mistake
jhkh chapter 13 . 2/18
This was a horrible story.
USAFChief chapter 13 . 10/5/2012
All right now...you promised an epilogue to this and you have not produced it. Time to get on it and get it done. I'm not sure that I'll remember (I'm an old man and my memory sucks), but if I do, I'll bug you about it.

Damn, this was good!
USAFChief chapter 9 . 10/5/2012
Yep, it really would be great to be a bear sometimes and eat those who need it!
USAFChief chapter 8 . 10/5/2012
If you write that you have purple monkeys flying out of your butt, I will believe you! That's how well that I think you have mastered this craft...and this story.
AnneWithane chapter 13 . 6/6/2012
This is really, really good. I’d like to see more of how Gibbs deals with the emotional baggage Jenny inflicted on Lily and how father and daughter forge a relationship over time. There’s a lot of really good stuff here.

Your writing style is much more mature than the age you claim in your author’s notes. I see a long, successful writing career ahead of you. Well done! :)
wondercloud chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I liked this story- I was thinking about it and just spent an hour sorting through fics to find it. Any chance that epilogue is still coming?
Ms.Chelle chapter 13 . 4/26/2012
OH MY! You left it like that? I really can't wait for the next chapter. This is a really heart breaking story.
Ms.Chelle chapter 10 . 4/26/2012
I'm crying... I can feel her pain... Jeez you're so that you're making me cry
Ms.Chelle chapter 7 . 4/26/2012
My jaw literally dropped and I'm gonna pick it now.

I want Gibbs to punch that Bob so hard or shoot him in between the eyes.!

Poor baby... Jenny will kill that Bob too if she finds out.
LittleHogwartsGirl chapter 13 . 11/20/2011
Cuteness! I am flailing around like a lunatic right now :D

Love,

Katie
Anonymous033 chapter 13 . 11/20/2011
:OOO this is the final chapter?

Sure, leave a girl hanging like that! :( I'm glad there's an epilogue, lol.

And I LOVE the second paragraph. I love how you point out the differences between reality and fiction; and this, Livvy, is why I love your stories. Girl, you're one of the most realistic writers around.

I love the first moment of meeting! No major moment picture moment, like you said, but SO BEAUTIFUL.

*Hugs*
Last.one.02 chapter 13 . 11/20/2011
Kind of unexpected ending I'd say... But good nevertheless.

L.
IluvMonkeys chapter 12 . 10/22/2011
Oh my gosh! I just started reading your story. And I have to say, I'm hooked. You're a very good writer, and I like that you did something different with this family genre, not all unicorns and rainbows. It's really good but oh my gosh what's going to happen? Is she really dead? I kind of hope not, but either way I can't wait to see what you do.

Monkeys :]
Anonymous033 chapter 12 . 10/20/2011
You gonna make me cry again :(

You always make me cry with your stories, haha. How can you be so magical with Angst? This is bad :( now you've something to blackmail me with. "Do this, or I'll make you read one of my stories." :O

In all seriousness...you've done this beautifully, as usual. Perfect characterization, perfect angst, perfect writing.

I won't mind being forced to read one of your stories! It wouldn't even really be considered 'forced' because I'd do it willingly.
TheBreakfastGenie chapter 12 . 10/19/2011
Ah. How very sad. It appears they still cared for each other but could never admit it. At least there us Lilly. I love this story, even if it makes me sad. :(