Reviews for Black Lace Stockings
A chest binder is better than bandages, it does less damage to the rib cage, i would have thought batman would have researched that and bought one instead of risking potential damage.
Remmy18 chapter 5 . 3/21
You can't help but feel bad for Kory. I bet her would be a great boyfriend.
Love the story! Hope the next update is soon!
Divine Protector of Skyrim chapter 5 . 2/4
You have something really awesome here. With a lot of potential. I hope you come back to this Story soon.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/5/2016
Please update; this is my favorite YJ fic! Please ...
Guest chapter 5 . 7/22/2016
Plsplspls update!Ughhhh it's sooooo good!(on my knees begging)
osa-chan chapter 5 . 7/15/2016
Can't tell you how much I love this story!
I also hope to see more of Kory and Jason, because their appearance made me so gosh darn happy!
Hope to read more from you! I see that this hasn't been updated for a while, but I'm just hope that you're taking a break and that you'll come back.
Anyway, thanks for the good read!
nekochan1994 chapter 5 . 4/21/2016
Yeaaaa Jason & Kory! Who's the blond dude?
nekochan1994 chapter 4 . 4/21/2016
*cringe* I just pictured what Wonder Woman (& the rest of the female leaguers)'s reaction will be to Batman hiding his protégée's gender both in cape AND civvies...
nekochan1994 chapter 3 . 4/21/2016
Yeah keep telling yourself that Little Bird.
nekochan1994 chapter 2 . 4/21/2016
Wouldn't people have noticed that Rochard Grayson is a girl given her facial and body structure? Robin I understand but wouldn't Bruce have a female ward and Batman a male partner help with covering his identity?
nekochan1994 chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
How is she (a 13 yr old) able to drive a motorbike in public? Also why can't they have those shots in real life!?
RockaRosalie chapter 5 . 4/18/2016
Really good
Swanpaw chapter 5 . 3/21/2016
I like it. It was like nothing I have ever seen can't wait for more!
Asuka1920 chapter 5 . 3/14/2016
Can't wait to read more!