Reviews for Black Lace Stockings
Plsplspls update!Ughhhh it's sooooo good!(on my knees begging)
osa-chan chapter 5 . 7/15
Can't tell you how much I love this story!
I also hope to see more of Kory and Jason, because their appearance made me so gosh darn happy!
Hope to read more from you! I see that this hasn't been updated for a while, but I'm just hope that you're taking a break and that you'll come back.
Anyway, thanks for the good read!
nekochan1994 chapter 5 . 4/21
Yeaaaa Jason & Kory! Who's the blond dude?
nekochan1994 chapter 4 . 4/21
*cringe* I just pictured what Wonder Woman (& the rest of the female leaguers)'s reaction will be to Batman hiding his protégée's gender both in cape AND civvies...
nekochan1994 chapter 3 . 4/21
Yeah keep telling yourself that Little Bird.
nekochan1994 chapter 2 . 4/21
Wouldn't people have noticed that Rochard Grayson is a girl given her facial and body structure? Robin I understand but wouldn't Bruce have a female ward and Batman a male partner help with covering his identity?
nekochan1994 chapter 1 . 4/21
How is she (a 13 yr old) able to drive a motorbike in public? Also why can't they have those shots in real life!?
RockaRosalie chapter 5 . 4/18
Really good
Nekosnivy chapter 5 . 3/21
I like it. It was like nothing I have ever seen can't wait for more!
Asuka1920 chapter 5 . 3/14
Can't wait to read more!
Blu3Owl chapter 5 . 3/14
I'm glad I found this fanfic. I hope they meet Kory and Jason again :)
Vanessa Masters chapter 5 . 2/24
Oh WOW!

LOVED IT!

Bruces reaction to learning Conner walked in on Robin, love it!

And Riki meeting MALE Kory, who's a Tameranean. EPIC!

Love it, thou he's a little hurt she told him to leave. I think SOMEONE has a thing for Riki, and might try to look her up later. ;)

Very cute.

And Barbra...KISSING...Riki...well, first kiss.

Brilliant, so want more!
Vanessa Masters chapter 4 . 2/24
XD

Oh dear, oh wow!

Conner walking in on Rob, and seeing her..."eyes"

And then he's just innocently asking 'Where do they GO when your dressed as a boy.'

Okay, be grateful Bats didn't hear that, or ever KNOW about this. XD
Vanessa Masters chapter 3 . 2/24
That was nice with Kaldur, I mean. She couldn't really talk to him, but he was there, and they spared and it made her feel better.

Awww~ :( Wally, cheating girlfriend, never easy.

Ricky such a good girlfriend, I mean...friend :D
Vanessa Masters chapter 2 . 2/24
A crush on Speedy, that could've been a car-wreck unable to look away. XD

But cute.

Oh, Robin...stranded with Kaldur, Conner and Wally...clothes torn, and possibly in underwear!? /

Well, I can understand her flusterness, I got a MAJOR UBER thing for Kaldur, so being near him fully clothed would be tough, but only in boxers, or briefs, I don't know. Would be crazy.

Of course, it would be that way with Conner and Wally too, I mean...I'm crazy about Kaldur, but I'm not blind!

Ohohohohho. ROFL Oh Rob!

Nice save! XD

yeah, who knew static cling could be so dangerous XD