Reviews for Waiting for a Sign
pixystixy99 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I have no idea how I missed reading this when you first posted it, but it was great. Hatter's internal dialogue was hilariously spot on and this is the first thing I've read where I actually liked Jack. Which is pretty much a miracle, considering I hated his character from the moment he appeared on screen! Well done!
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Great story! Loved it! Great characterization. :D
J. J. Bean chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I likey :) Glad to know I'm not the only person who's seen this show! I like the way you examined Hatter's thoughts/gave reason for his actions. And I love the whole reference to green/blue neon signs :)
Alaina Downs chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I thought this was great! And I liked the little extras that you inserted of how we all wish it could have gone :)
LittleWing chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Rented this to watch for the weekend, saw it when it originally aired and loved. This? This piece was BRILLIANT! Loved Hatter's internal dialogue. Wonderfully, wonderfully done. It was rough, and sweet, and so very Hatter. What a nice way to start the day?
Awsome KC2622 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
I for one liked it!
blackberryhunttress chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Gosh, I've unleashed a monster, haven't I? Okay, yes I realize I kinda asked for it but still... I'm impresed. That's to be expected though. Anyway:

The scientist guy was super annoying. Does he remind you of Scott? Stick-up-his-um, cough (well you get it) must be catching.

I liked the part where he said Charlie could come up with a better pick up line. That was funny. Because I can so see Charlie at a bar/casino surrounded by a group of women while the neon lights flashing off his armor as he croons to the two blondes looped around his arms, "Did you know I was a master of the dark arts?"

I'm cracking up right now. Seriously.

I also liked his royal 'Airs and Graces'. That was pretty good. And this of course: 'It wasn't green or neon, but as far as signs, your rival for fair maid handing you the keys to the castle was a pretty good one.' -That's an awesome line right there.

So we should expect more Alice in Wonderland work from you in the future eh? Hmm, do tell. ;) Loved it though. Can't wait to see what you come up with. BB
XSuicuneX chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
This looks interesting...I've never seen this...show? Huh, that's interesting. I usually love all renditions of Dear Carrol's work though...

I'll have to look into this.
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
I liked it, but hey, I have never seen Syfy's Alice, so it could be worthless. I'm now inspired to go watch it now, though, so keep your chin up! ;)