Reviews for Crossing the Line
WildfireWriter chapter 1 . 5/19
I could not stop laughing throughout this
ranger of east chapter 1 . 5/1
The first sentence of the second part XD XD
Genesis09 chapter 1 . 1/10
Love this. I can see it being the big reveal moment in an epic sized Merlin fic.
PoeFan93 chapter 1 . 8/23/2021
SO GOOD
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2021
Loved this! Found it really amusing.
marky40 chapter 1 . 11/17/2020
Such a fun read! I loved this story!
Teeshadii chapter 1 . 8/4/2020
I have a great affection for this fic. It was one of the first Merlin fics I ever read. It's hilarious. It's whimsical. There's so many great, hilarious little moments.
PurpleEmrald chapter 1 . 4/6/2020
Poor Leon
PurpleEmrald chapter 1 . 4/6/2020
Poor Lean
ShawnSpenceStarr chapter 1 . 3/14/2020
“Merlin cracked his neck, and got ready. Why can I see that so well
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2020
(It would be six hours before anyone started wondering where Sir Leon had gotten off to. It was another three before they actually went and found him.)

This is awesome
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 10/9/2019
(Poor Sir Leon! LMAO)

Bad-ass Annoyed Very Very Angry Merlin is Awesome! LOL XDD
Gwaine is happy!

Lancelot at the beginning makes me laughed. Poor him!

Arthur was numb but also worried for unconscious tired Merlin. Awww

I LOVE THIS FIC SO MUCH!
bluedragon03 chapter 1 . 9/22/2019
This is hilarious. All i've ever needed in life were whimsical takes on the reveal and Gwaine saying "I knew it" upon seeing merlin use magic. Lancelot just plain refusing to look at anyone while merlin was using magic like 'nope, not me, for sure didn't know about this, did you ever notice how high the ceilings are?' is just an added bonus. Honestly, the tone of this is so lighthearted and funny, with merlin basically saying 'fuck it' and using magic in front of arthur then totally ignoring arthur to yell at a bad guy. Iconic.
maraudergurl2010 chapter 1 . 8/21/2019
Lol, poor Leon. The real hero of the story, lollllllllz.
PineappleKiwiMangoes chapter 1 . 8/10/2019
Your writing style is so amazing! And I think it's wonderful how you ended it! I love your work!