Reviews for Earnest Confessions
Khashana chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Of course I like fluff. :) Very cute. A few suggestions, though, if I may? Upon reading your profile, I see that you only do first drafts here, so feel free to ignore the rest of this review if you want, but if you want feedback and ideas to put in later revisions, even if they never show up on , here be my thoughts.

Harry's confession being sort of the turning point of the story, I'd like to see his exact wording. Yes, we know what he said, basically, but I'd love to see the rambling, "My therapist thinks I should come talk to you because I love you, I mean he thinks I love you, and I think I might, at least I fancy the pants off you, oh, Merlin..." or something. A little more between the 'Dr Bruff, are you crazy?' and 'I might love Malfoy' would be nice, too. How much has he seen of Malfoy? What are his thought processes (i.e. ...fair amount of hatred and annoyance in school and for a short while after during the start of what was now referred to as The Greater War. After they'd both started working on the Ministry, they'd had to be professional with each other, and that had evolved into an amicable relationship." And how do we get from 'no feelings' to 'might be in love with him'? It seems a little sudden. More believable, though admittedly cliche, would be the, "I don't love him, we're just friends, good friends, and we tell each other everything, and oh." Or are they not really in love yet? Is that just something Harry got out of the therapist's words, but that hasn't actually occurred yet? That's entirely probable. Repressed attraction comes much more easily from 'What are you on about?' because it's more easily utterly ignored. In which case make that a little clearer, have Neville ask a couple questions and Harry determine that he probably doesn't love Malfoy yet, but could in the future and is attracted to him.
FrostedMidnight chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Its soo fluffy, I'm gonna die! Thanks for a cute little snippet :).

Much Loves,

Anankastic Eosphoros chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
That was good.
except 4 bunnies chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Very cute. I loved the therapist.
CarysPendragon chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Cute :)
ForgottenTales chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
I liked it. Harry was adorable. :D
Uncle Xigbar chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
OH MY GODS THAT WAS SO COOL! I just loved it!
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
the fluffiest! very cute!
Kat chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
That was cute. I'm suffering from fan fic withdrawl and had to skweez one in at least in beetween classes and i picked just the rite one.
P. Cythera chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
FLUFF! oh yes I definitely like it :P keep up the good work!
7.Days.of.Summer chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
i can't stop laughing... :D

"Of course I'm free!"

He wasn't, but he would be. Hermione could bloody well wait.

"Good. Because I fancy you too and I think it would be cool if we could get to know each other properly."

The lift opened onto the lobby and a group of tourists excitedly awaiting their guided tour of the Ministry got an eyeful of the Boy Who Loved snogging the daylights out of Magical Britain's International Representative, who wasn't complaining in the slightest.

OMG, i love those lines... XD
daemonkieran chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Therapists are out to get you.
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
This was wonderful! I loved it. :)
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Awwwww that was super cute!
Panda-chan-plays-tennis chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Love the fluff! Great job.