Reviews for Musical Storm
cute
CatLover444 chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
So Sweet!1122!
babyvfan chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I have to agree, it seems better than the Notebook. It was so sweet what Megan did for him. I loved it.
Cersari Frost chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Aw, this was so sweet and cute. 3 SuperMartian reminds me a lot of RobinXStarfire from Teen Titans, actually. Wait, come to think of it-it's like the exact same plot!

A serious guy meets alien girl. They become friends. Guy is WAAAAY too blind to see anything more than friendship happening. Life starts to make him. They kiss.

And come to think of it, Robin and Starfire kiss in the pouring rain as well.

But I won't get too carried away with babbling. You are a GREAT writer. You explain things in depth and with good details which I, somethimes, don't do. Keep writing. :)

Cersari Frost
Clockwork Mockingbird chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
I'm glad I read this. It was cute- and perfect because it's raining right now XD
Anna Johnson chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
This story is so adorable! Them sleeping in the same bed almost made me sniffle. So cutee!
FrankandJoe3 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
She can lick my boots... heh, can I use that? Lol :)

I loved this story! It was just... It was as if you took the metal for the sword into your own hand, but instead of crafting it into a dangerous weapon that would be used to break the hearts of those who are lost, you craft it into a metal child's toy, used to amuse and entertain those who really need it. Thank you :)
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
omg this was soo sweet, i love the way you portrayed the characters and i absolutely love, love, love, LOVE this story!
xxAwesomeLucyxx chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Poor big tough guy is scared of a little lightening. How cute!
Silver-09 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Conner:"What's this for?" Momo:"Has Megan told you about March?" Conner:"I know what a march is!" Megan opens the crate...:Never seen these before..." Momo:"Seeing as music is your aphrodisiac and March is the lord of storms...you two should have a lot of fun playing together..." Everyone: O/O Momo:That did not come out right...
GothChiq80 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
so very cute.
Fancy-Pants Lockhart chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
So cute!
iwokeuplikethis.flawless chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
fave parts: A lot better than The Notebook, You didn't have to get all physical about it and everything before and after that.
CookieMonsterismyfriend chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Awwww so cute!
Luna Mrow not logged in chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Sorry for not being logged in. Anyway, AAAAHHHH! Not only was this story funny it was fluffy, and that's my two favorite FF, funny/fluff XD Awesome job, as usual :D