Reviews for Dirge
filthysmile chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
I absolutely love love love this!

Your charecters are spot on! :)

Write more elijah/Jenna please!
DeepShadeOfJade chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
Loved it, an amazing sotry and I like Elijah and Jenna together.
tyluv3 chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
Please continue
LadyMoribund chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
Okay, seriously. Are you Julie Plec or what? You write the characters so damn great that it creeps me almost. :D No, really, I've actually never read a fanfic with characters this close to the original. I'll definitely follow this story! :) Also because you ship Jenna/Elijah - it's so rare, isn't it? But I loved the scene in the woods in your story just as much as the scene in the series, where Elijah and Jenna were talking. It was the moment I realized how awesome they'd be together. So yeah. Nuff said. ;) Hope there's more to come. :) Greets, Helen.
jhayne23 chapter 2 . 3/12/2011
i...so...love...this..fic! :) and i am so waiting for the next chapter! please im begging u...update soon! elijah is so hot! i love their pairing..ur one of those great writers i added to my favorites..and i don't normally do that really...but since i really admire the way u play with words, u got me! please update soon :)
vodooman chapter 2 . 2/28/2011
I saw a picture of Elijah standing with Jenna... and that was the first time I actually got interested in seeing a fic or drabble for this pairing... And your fic was great. It wasn't over romantic... it was subtle... and Yes, I loved the controlled and mysterious way that Elijah came off as in here...

And of course, I loved Jenna... I totally like the way you describe her in here.

Well done. This is my favourite fic for this pairing... that is until you get around to go one more... or a better one... lol.

Loved it. -me
Kutekoolkat chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
this is a wonderful read! I'm hoping for more though.

would you make a sequel or even another oneshot of thse two?
Lizoue chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
It's a good story and I like Elijah. He' so there be a sequel? Please, I hope so
smellysoap chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
Why is this complete? Will there be a sequel? :D I think there should be.
Lilypipo chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
No! Is Elijah going to save her? I do hope so. Please update soon!
XXTeamXXSalvatoreXX chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
This was really good..and I loved it...but it depressed me. I guess that was the impression. But I loved it a lot and I'm pretty sure it impacted a lot of other readers. Great job. :)
Arsinoai chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
I love your story and I like very much Elijah, he is the best character of vampire diaries (better than Damon :D) for me. It's the first I read a story with a pairing Elijah/Jenna.

Please update soon.