Reviews for Ministra Magi Device Reinforce
yukicrewger2 chapter 9 . 11/11
hey Being! Crewger family here! just wanted to know that we approve of your awesomeness and look forward to future chapters!

although I have to wonder how the TSAB crew will react when they find out about Reinforce and Alicia in the Negi world. as I'm sure that the jewel seeds will have tripped off something. (I'm also pretty sure that it would more than likely be the first time they've ever discovered parallel worlds.)

would that make Nanoha's world 97-A and Negi's world 97-B?
Savaris chapter 1 . 5/16
It's a slim hope, but please! Continue this!

This one's just golden, I tell you, golden!
Cemalidor chapter 9 . 8/26/2014
Was fun to read, so i hope there are some of those mentioned other arcs. :)
Cemalidor chapter 4 . 8/26/2014
I'm not sure if Asunas learning defectiveness stems from the memory block (still missing some mangas so far) but she got a memory block being very young. Well written chapter and i did like the Omake. :)
Cemalidor chapter 2 . 8/26/2014
Hm, trusting the stuff i remember from the manga it won't take as much as a month for Reinforce to receive a meltdown ala class supreme. :)
Reishin Amara chapter 9 . 9/16/2013
omg i hope you update soon this story is golden...besides...i wanna see Reinforce meet her second immortal
xenomorph91 chapter 9 . 2/22/2013
will you make new chapters or is the story dead
The 10th Wand chapter 9 . 1/4/2013
Well this was a fun story and it was only getting better with the introduction of Alicia.
The 10th Wand chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
Who the hell is that? Cant be Fate, since Reinforce is in another dimension. I'd say Eva but she wouldn't have a device.
The 10th Wand chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
haha evil Rein.
The 10th Wand chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
Its fanfiction, the characters have to be a little OOC or it won't be fun.
The 10th Wand chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
haha interesting mix up to the love potion scene.
The 10th Wand chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
a god-like being known as The Author.
tphod chapter 9 . 12/5/2012
Such a pity that this story hasn't been updated for a year now...
Guest chapter 9 . 7/6/2012
So much WIN! I like how reinforce is characterised in fanfiction this one especially, she is a good foil for negi's oblivious nature. Please Please Please Update, dying to read more NOW!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »