Reviews for Ministra Magi Device Reinforce
Savaris chapter 1 . 5/16
It's a slim hope, but please! Continue this!

This one's just golden, I tell you, golden!
Cemalidor chapter 9 . 8/26/2014
Was fun to read, so i hope there are some of those mentioned other arcs. :)
Cemalidor chapter 4 . 8/26/2014
I'm not sure if Asunas learning defectiveness stems from the memory block (still missing some mangas so far) but she got a memory block being very young. Well written chapter and i did like the Omake. :)
Cemalidor chapter 2 . 8/26/2014
Hm, trusting the stuff i remember from the manga it won't take as much as a month for Reinforce to receive a meltdown ala class supreme. :)
Reishin Amara chapter 9 . 9/16/2013
omg i hope you update soon this story is golden...besides...i wanna see Reinforce meet her second immortal
xenomorph91 chapter 9 . 2/22/2013
will you make new chapters or is the story dead
The 10th Wand chapter 9 . 1/4/2013
Well this was a fun story and it was only getting better with the introduction of Alicia.
The 10th Wand chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
Who the hell is that? Cant be Fate, since Reinforce is in another dimension. I'd say Eva but she wouldn't have a device.
The 10th Wand chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
haha evil Rein.
The 10th Wand chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
Its fanfiction, the characters have to be a little OOC or it won't be fun.
The 10th Wand chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
haha interesting mix up to the love potion scene.
The 10th Wand chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
a god-like being known as The Author.
tphod chapter 9 . 12/5/2012
Such a pity that this story hasn't been updated for a year now...
Guest chapter 9 . 7/6/2012
So much WIN! I like how reinforce is characterised in fanfiction this one especially, she is a good foil for negi's oblivious nature. Please Please Please Update, dying to read more NOW!
Nyamu chapter 9 . 4/23/2012
read your profile.

I would like you to update this again soon thank you altough it is better for you to finish a story at a time before you start a new one. That is a long list of unfinished stories.

Megaman Zero ZX Alpha sounds interesting.

and please write Hayate the Magical Maid. Good source of laughters xD.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »